denimdestroyedmylife

arcteryx veilance

e-bay.

But in all seriousness, if anyone has a beat on the graph sweater, olive, size medium or the canvas jeans size 33, let me know,

Edited by TresUnCool

I'm pretty sure if you contact the website or for a quicker answer call them they will be able to assist with past season items if they have any items,I have heard of people on here I think and certainly other boards doing this

I wish the trousers were easier to get ahold of. I have been looking for the stealth pants in a size 32 for awhile.

I wish the trousers were easier to get ahold of. I have been looking for the stealth pants in a size 32 for awhile.

Seems easier this season. Last season, got lucky asking which store would have them (here in Europe). Was just one, and they still had a pair. Turned out my measurements, the exact ones given for size 32, actually are (were?) a perfect size 30...

The Node IS looks kind of short. Would the length of a Medium fit someone 6'3"?

Also trying to find a Lead Insulated Field Jacket in Medium. Will pay top dollar.

Edited by sym

edit: Actually, I guess it depends on how slim you are and how you typically like to wear your clothing.

Edited by TresUnCool

length is usually not a problem with av pieces as their climbing dna manifests itself in generous sleeve lenghts, but be advised that in general, veilance pieces run a bit roomy for their size.

Can't you buy all those items from the main site? I know the pants are sold out, but they are going to restock.

Has anyone bought the new season composite jacket? I'm wondering how boxy the fit is and if I should get an S or XS.

There's no indication that the Voronoi Pant, sand, in sizes 33+ will be restocked.

There's no indication that the Voronoi Pant, sand, in sizes 33+ will be restocked.

Ah I see. That's unfortunate. I hope other retailers outside of Japan are getting the pants this season.

Anyone got the Actuator jacket?

I want one, is it made of GT Active? Site says Gore-Tex 3-Layer so I guess it is...

I have one, it is active shell same as the partition, the fit is slim, more like a hoody which is really nice as its is very stripped down, the mauve colour is great.

Thank you, seenmy. Also want to ask if you find these elastic cuffs any comfortable? And is there really a chest pocket?

I can't find a good picture of the interior. Thanks!

I find the elastic cuff fine,the forearm is quite trim on this jacket and the cuff a nice but not tight to wrist fit,so it dose not sag but is also not gripping my skin, if I recall correctly the only internal pocket is the one that the jacket can also pack in to, this piece was very much designed as a fully stripped down style to carry with you when travelling, where the composite then has the full pocket configuration for more multi use,for me the small pocket is enough to zip away keys/change and that is all I need for running about.

Ah I see. That's unfortunate. I hope other retailers outside of Japan are getting the pants this season.

NOMAD got Voronoi pants, sizing is puzzling though... Edited by Brainboy

I was in Boston on the weekend, The Tannery had just received their shipment.

And there go the size 30 for both pants. Well played those of the small waist.

Did any of the stockists take delivery of the short sleeve Operand shirt?