arcteryx veilance

18 hours ago, bboysparrow said:

The veilance website is gone. If you try to go to veilance.com it will lead you to https://arcteryx.com/us/en/veilance

Odd choice, but at least the site remains functionally the same. Now, if they could just put the tags back on the inside of the shirts where they belong instead of that goofy outside placement, that would be great

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
5 hours ago, FelixRevolt said:

I’m after a couple more Veilance t shirts in medium. Can anyone do a better price than the official site? Thanks thanks.

UK Based

just throwing this out there but have you ever checked arc’s re-gear? they have a mini site for selling used gear directly (in varying conditions and varying prices) and I’ve scored a few deals on there + felt good about it. what’s in stock can be limited but I check every once in a while and almost always find something cool. even got a past season frame ls there once and it was probably 50% of retail and shipping to us was super fast, I guess being a big label has its advantages. might be able to get it quicker to you in the uk too

5 hours ago, FelixRevolt said:

I’m after a couple more Veilance t shirts in medium. Can anyone do a better price than the official site? Thanks thanks.

Can pretty much always find this stuff on sale @ retail end of season-