arcteryx veilance

Ok, very good to know - they need to get their branding in check. I'd assumed Infinium was more HD based on the Gore info page (didn't realize this also included the FO (ShakeDry?) product(s) too), which, if heavier and less-breathable than the Burly.....means a no-go, unfortunately. Will have to swing by and see what the FW20/21 iteration is like.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Cool to see such a big drop with so many new pieces.

I'm underwhelmed by their foray into suiting wool. Not sure why, i think i was expecting a more interesting performance wool blend. Nylon core wool, or something schoeller-y. 

Colorways are excellent as ever. 

Good to see more terratex-based pieces even if it highlights the painful five year absence of the terratex voronoi.

I've had a convex since the model first came out! They're neat and very useful pants, but the silhouette is minimal to a fault - it's kind of a boring cut to be honest. I mainly wear it paired with a blazer lt for a semi-formal look.

I will probably be trying the new Spere pant because it claims to be more relaxed, and i've always felt the convex would work better if it were more relaxed and am always tempted to get one sized up to see if it works better for me. However, the patterning on the spere also seems... boring minimal.

To me the voronoi is the quintessential AV design, and terratex the quintessential AV textile. I also think the voronoi and blazer lt make for a more visually interesting combination than the convex and blazer. 

In agreement that there is some really interesting pieces this season. Been wanting a white shell for a while and really love the Deploy LT in vapour. Interesting design and it would seem to me looking at the pic that the materials / color would probably hold off getting dirty a lot better than the white ACR. The Spere also looks interesting, I would have hoped they took the detailed product pics on the Moondust color, it's quite hard to make out the details from the black...  

• 1 month later...

I have the Convex, Voronoi, Indisce and Align MX. First Voronoi had a Material fault but was replaced fast by Veilance. Great Customer Service. 
All are great but Convex the widest silhouette. The Apparat I once had was great but a very slim or difficult fit. I sold it finally.

Anyone of you is using a Mionn pant and can share its opinion?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Somewhat new to Veilance but I've already collected 3 Frame shirts because I loved the first one so much. I was just wondering, do older colourways ever come back? Obviously there's always a black but I was wondering if they just rotated through the colours each season. Definitely looking to add Loden and Vapour to the closet

4 hours ago, hanzen1138 said:

Somewhat new to Veilance but I've already collected 3 Frame shirts because I loved the first one so much. I was just wondering, do older colourways ever come back? Obviously there's always a black but I was wondering if they just rotated through the colours each season. Definitely looking to add Loden and Vapour to the closet

Ash and various navy hues have come back, but colors like Loden don’t usually come back by the same name. Vapour is somewhat close to Alloy, and there is supposed to be another white/light gray color for FW21

3 hours ago, scamster said:

@hanzen1138 veilance don’t tend to go back through their palette of previously colour ways often but have employed similar hues so you may find something close to loden and vapour in future collections.

41 minutes ago, CrshngDwn said:

Ash and various navy hues have come back, but colors like Loden don’t usually come back by the same name. Vapour is somewhat close to Alloy, and there is supposed to be another white/light gray color for FW21

Ah, disappointing but good to know! Looking forward to the A/W collection. Finding Moondust from S/S this year was already kinda hard because I just bought it recently, but it is much darker in person compared to the product shots, so maybe I don't need to hold out hope for Loden after all. Still, that looked like a really nice colour, though... Thanks!

Edited by hanzen1138

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, mikon_nikon said:

arcteryx_veilance_05.thumb.jpeg.2faffcb3df661f68b22416ea04db5067.jpeg

into this colour of (what looks like a slightly tweaked version of) the Seque. 

The pic is a little grainy, but I like the colour. It's still bright but also somehow comes across a little more muted or subtle than other presentations of this shade. But I can't help but wonder how it will be incorporated/fit into the rest of the Veilance line.

• 1 month later...
On 7/9/2021 at 4:12 PM, hanzen1138 said:

The pic is a little grainy, but I like the colour. It's still bright but also somehow comes across a little more muted or subtle than other presentations of this shade. But I can't help but wonder how it will be incorporated/fit into the rest of the Veilance line.

Mr. Porter is carrying the Green (Utopia) Seque as well as a heretofore revealed Monad Pouch. Act fast if interested; low stock on both.

https://www.mrporter.com/en-us/mens/product/veilance/accessories/totes/seque-waterproof-nylon-tote-bag/13452677152547588

https://www.mrporter.com/en-us/mens/product/veilance/accessories/pouches/monad-waterproof-nylon-pouch/13452677152547568

Edited by itHZwhatitHZ

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...