arcteryx veilance

I'm really looking forward to those dyadic pants, the pattern looks very dynamic. 

c-knit pants are interesting to me, if there were pants in any full 3L gore-tex, I would hope they were in c-knit. None the less, I am skeptical. Hopefully, the pattern isn't too restrictive.

5 hours ago, Haackk said:

Holy shit - I’ve been waiting for years for waterproof goretex pants to come. If you have seen any pics - how does the fit/ silhouette look like?

i think the guy on the right is wearing them but icould be wrong. 

here's the stock photo

arcteryx-veilance-spring-2018-04.jpg.663a6707d9569e7a03ba9c4406ccab59.jpg

it's goretex cknit, zippered pockets, no belt loops but integrated belt, 30" inseam. i dont remember if it has ankle adjustor buttons on the hem or not.

19 minutes ago, branespload said:

i think the guy on the right is wearing them but icould be wrong. 

here's the stock photo

arcteryx-veilance-spring-2018-04.jpg.663a6707d9569e7a03ba9c4406ccab59.jpg

it's goretex cknit, zippered pockets, no belt loops but integrated belt, 30" inseam. i dont remember if it has ankle adjustor buttons on the hem or not.

I think this one in popular size will be sold out in a short time next year... I need to be quick.

Edited by Chiels

Guys, for those of you in NYC: was just in Nordstrom Rack Union Sq. and saw them put out a bunch of AV jackets across a range of sizes and styles,  as well as two FW Voronois (36/35). Listing what I can remember: white down Monitor; peat and blue Galvanic; black and peat Mionn Blazer and 3/4; black and grey Indisce Blazer and 3/4; Anode jacket; Mionn insulator; Node IS (2014). 

Will be out of town tomor so unable to proxy for anyone, unfortunately.

Also, I'll be listing my Node IS soon (Lyra grey, small, 2014 with the two chest pockets). If interested feel free to DM. 

Sequent is a cool experiment but what i really need is one of each color of that goddamn terratex convex.

edit and for the love of god what will it take to get a blazer lt/voronoi lt combo in ash?

Edited by Inkinsurgent

6 hours ago, eloshine said:

Guys, for those of you in NYC: was just in Nordstrom Rack Union Sq. and saw them put out a bunch of AV jackets across a range of sizes and styles,  as well as two FW Voronois (36/35). Listing what I can remember: white down Monitor; peat and blue Galvanic; black and peat Mionn Blazer and 3/4; black and grey Indisce Blazer and 3/4; Anode jacket; Mionn insulator; Node IS (2014). 

Will be out of town tomor so unable to proxy for anyone, unfortunately.

Also, I'll be listing my Node IS soon (Lyra grey, small, 2014 with the two chest pockets). If interested feel free to DM. 

Lot's of stuff at Nordstrom Rack in downtown Seattle as well. Is the Mionn Insulator you mention the Mionn IS jacket? Or a different piece? Would be interested in the Mionn IS if it's large and depending on the color...

17 minutes ago, nAVEEE said:

Damn, wish I lived in a bigger city. I'm looking for black 28 voronois, if anyone finds some and is willing to proxy let me know and I can throw some your way.

I actually have 2 pairs of 28 black, one AR and one TerraTex. I don't wear it, just been sitting in my closet. Both washed once and worn once. I prefer align and apparat a bit more. If you are interested, you can PM me.

Edited by matthewcng

Man. FO store in the Designer Outlet in Parndorf got in quite a bit. Galvanic, Indisce 3/4, Voronoi AR, Anode Comp. Nomin V1... Even put some of the jackets into the shop window - and store manager told me they do get quite many people inside from that (aside from those of us who know to go there).

Some are factory seconds only, but still...

IMG_20171208_110944.jpg

IMG_20171208_110950.jpg

2 hours ago, GFNS said:

Anyone with a proper fit pic of the Field Pant in Peat?  Really need to see how they drape.

not mine, but i saw this on IG and it looks pretty good IMO. he sized up one though (which i'd probably do too)

i got my peat fields in 31. I am in between sz 31 and 32. IMO it fits better than Voronoi AR which is a bit too baggy for me. The fields fit more like Indisce.

I will have a black fields in 32 coming in soon. Perhaps I can see how it goes after sizing up.

The Voronoi AR did shrink a little after a soak but not by much. Any idea how I can get it to be more slim fitting?

(sorry for the shitty photo, made them in a haste)

field1.jpg

field2.jpg

Edited by hslhs

2 hours ago, branespload said:

not mine, but i saw this on IG and it looks pretty good IMO. he sized up one though (which i'd probably do too)

I noticed this also.  Only problem is Veilance cuts off at 36, which is my TTS. Taking into account that I do XL in Acronym, 52 in CXADO, would you folks recommend 36 in the Field Pant?

For reference, I enjoy the fit on my XL P24A-S but wouldn’t mind a slimmer fit block on this Pant, just not overly skinny.

hslhs’ pic kind of answers it but he lighting in both still has me about 30% unsure.  

Appreciate the assist from all you guys BTW.

Field pant size 33 here... sorry for the lousy cell phone picture.

basically I’m more the size 32 guy, so in case you want it even more baggy, size up at least 2 sizes... although the field pant isn’t the slimmest fitting veilance pant. Almost every other model I got (except voronoi ar) are more slim fitting.

BA9BB628-5CC2-4630-9468-81CC94AC153F.jpeg

Field pants 30" with Naglev UNICO. It fits me well now (I lost some weight) and will pick up my black one from office in next business trip. It does look great in the Instagram picture with 1 or 2 size up. However, I don't really like to feeling to use a belt and to feel to folding on the waist. But I may try next time in the retailer's shop.

By the way, for those who are interested in the Naglev in the previous post, the Naglev is a shoes for hiking in the field, probably not in the city. The sole is quite hard and will be very slippery when walking on the wet marble/smooth surface tiled ground corridors. It is a rainy winter here and after walking a while in the city, I felt it quite tiring to walk around. 

20171209_044810.jpg

20171209_044733.jpg

ive hemmed my indisce pants and it's pretty simple. i took it to a cheap (but good) tailor and paid like 10 bucks. here's a fit pic, not the most detailed but you can't really tell from far away (or up close for that matter) https://i.imgur.com/gDn3lNf.jpg

On 12/9/2017 at 5:42 PM, johngalt said:

Anyone have experience hemming Windstopper pants? Can I get it done at any tailor? Does the hem get bulky from the thick fabric? 

Same as others mentioned. I took ~1.5" off the Indisce with no issues or changes to the look of the hem.