arcteryx veilance

34 minutes ago, Micx said:

Impossible where I'm from. Have to buy directly through website. My other pieces is from a retailer here where I'm from, but they stopped selling Veilance.

Try Mr. Porter, SSENSE, they ship to wherever you are with easy return. And with reasonable price, sometimes even cheaper.

Mr. Porter free return. SSENSE you need to cover the return shipping fee, however, compare with the convenience you can try them on. It's trivial.

20 hours ago, scamster said:

or you could try veilance themselves they offer free returns with a prepaid return label included with the order as long as it's unworn and all the tags haven't been removed. just make sure you get a return authorization number before sending back.

Thanks for tip! I will probably do just that!

On 8/14/2017 at 9:29 AM, tomenugen said:

just picked up some Voronoi AR's in black and soot.  they have a significant thinner feel than previous voronois.  maybe this will allow slightly more stretch and less crotch tears.  and it's confirmed; made in china.

Probably a bit early to give an answer, but how do you think they will hold up? I am about to grab a new pair of Voronoi AR in soot as well.

Currently have last year's AR in peat and black size 30. They are a little too tight in the waist but love the fit in the rest of the leg. I tried the 32 but they were way too big in the leg. 

Is this year's identical in fit from what you can tell? I'm trying to decide between 30 and 31...

@nicknyc

I'm on a trip to Germany and picked up this season's Vonoroi AR just before leaving, it's been about two weeks, and about 8-10 wearings, and there is already some pilling in the groin. I'm going to take them back to my local bird store when I get home and try to return them. Disappointed.

I've never had an issue like this with Arc before, does anyone know if I am even able to return them?

That's disappointing. Definitely take it up with customer service. Back when they had the cotton faced galvanic they eventually recalled and replaced the entire run because so many people (me included) complained about the fabric wearing way too fast. 

16 hours ago, AnomalousTautology said:

@nicknyc

I'm on a trip to Germany and picked up this season's Vonoroi AR just before leaving, it's been about two weeks, and about 8-10 wearings, and there is already some pilling in the groin. I'm going to take them back to my local bird store when I get home and try to return them. Disappointed.

I've never had an issue like this with Arc before, does anyone know if I am even able to return them?

Oh man was hoping not to hear that. I'm being offered a pair as part of a warranty exchange due to fading so may not have a choice in the matter. I'll mention it to them and see if any of the summer versions are still available. Wonder if anyone else has had similar issues with the current season. 

Want to add that the fading was at least partially my blame and I was still offered an exchange after they inspected them. So my experience with them is extremely positive. 

Got a Arris today 60% off a shopping mall here. I payed about 360$. They were going to discontinue Arc'Teryx Veilance. The last Arris was my size (XL). They also had a few other pieces, mainly blazers. Only small sizes though. Super happy and amazing find!

Edited by Micx

On 8/23/2017 at 3:50 PM, nicknyc said:

Probably a bit early to give an answer, but how do you think they will hold up? I am about to grab a new pair of Voronoi AR in soot as well.

Currently have last year's AR in peat and black size 30. They are a little too tight in the waist but love the fit in the rest of the leg. I tried the 32 but they were way too big in the leg. 

Is this year's identical in fit from what you can tell? I'm trying to decide between 30 and 31...

my old voronois are from 3 seasons ago.  the change in thickness might have already occurred, sorry.

22 hours ago, Micx said:

Got a Arris today 60% off a shopping mall here. I payed about 360$. They were going to discontinue Arc'Teryx Veilance. The last Arris was my size (XL). They also had a few other pieces, mainly blazers. Only small sizes though. Super happy and amazing find!

Where is the mall? Or do they have a website?

Welp. Finally found a blazer lt for a nice sale price and it looks like usps has lost the parcel (been sitting at "accepted" for 10 days). Anyone ever had this happen and end up getting their stuff? I need hope.

25 minutes ago, tv_ice said:

Welp. Finally found a blazer lt for a nice sale price and it looks like usps has lost the parcel (been sitting at "accepted" for 10 days). Anyone ever had this happen and end up getting their stuff? I need hope.

Maybe false hope, but I've had that happen and ended up getting my package ~2-3 months later out of nowhere... 

On 8/16/2017 at 3:31 PM, branespload said:

edit: hmm iono how i feel about those field pants anymore.

I just picked them up after trying on a black pair at the main brand store in Toronto. I wasn't sure when I first saw them, as I love the fit of my Apparats and Voronoi from seasons past, but when I tried on the Field Pants I really like them on.. especially with a little roll on the cuff. 

On 8/17/2017 at 7:58 AM, conqueror said:

the backpack pricing in particular is beyond absurd. i look forward to seeing how it's supposedly justified though.

No kidding. I checked out the new Nomin at the shop, and while it's really nice I can't see how it's worth double the price of the previous versions. If I didn't have an older Nomin and needed a backpack now I'd look at Outlier. 

1 hour ago, larssss said:

Fake.

Wow, first fake veilance I've ever seen. Not actually a fake, I suppose, since veilance never made a model that looks just like this. Looks like some other brands product with what looks like a veilance label.

I wonder what the label says and if it's meant to be an actual veilance fake or if it's some "company" (ie: some factory owner's enterprising nephew) stealing veilance design elements for his own line.

16 hours ago, RichGang said:

I currently work at Arc'teryx and I'm looking to purchase and then sell some items to help cover some bills.

I can get anything from this season or S/S for a sizeable discount. 

Message me for details. 

and this is how you get fired

17 hours ago, RichGang said:

I currently work at Arc'teryx and I'm looking to purchase and then sell some items to help cover some bills.

I can get anything from this season or S/S for a sizeable discount. 

Message me for details. 

how are you not banned?  Didn't you defraud Kampongkid by selling him a J45M-BW for 1500 and then sent him the wrong jacket on purpose?!  fuck outta here

1 hour ago, Flipflop214 said:

how are you not banned?  Didn't you defraud Kampongkid by selling him a J45M-BW for 1500 and then sent him the wrong jacket on purpose?!  fuck outta here

Also it seems like he's been doing it to other users before Kampongkid https://www.grailed.com/users/18031-_21/feedback. Sending off the wrong item and also selling fake sneakers

Apologies if this is too much off topic:

Does anyone know how to get hold of mainline products from their Pro Programme? I'm not looking for pro discount, and will be happy to pay full price to buy some of those really nice hardshell jackets / trousers (almost all the key pieces are made entirely out of N150p-X bombproof face fabric), but have no idea how I can do so.

https://issuu.com/arcteryx_equipment/docs/arc_teryx_professional_f17_s18_cata

I particularly want the bib (Heli Guide Pant) from Pro Programme as that's pretty much the only bib they still offer in short inseam (except for Theta SV Bib from mainline for general market).

Also, where are these Pro Programme products made? Is it like LEAF, top-of-line in Canada and the rest are from elsewhere?

Edited by damagedroid

@damagedroid I hate to say that I don't know, the only place I have seen most of the pro stuff is at the factory store in north van

last time I went there I came out with a killer deal on a LEAF Alpha Gen II jacket and a pair of the helicopter guide pants.

Edited by AnomalousTautology
Typo