arcteryx veilance

capsule  has some aw16 up  - new indisce face fabric looks great

bumpin this. thank u

just wondering what pants do u guys like most? right now i have the apparat. if u could pick up two more pants what would they be? i'm looking to cop for NYC weather with the goal of having a rotation i can wear for diff weather (will prob get shorts for ss17).

voronoi AR looks light enough for year round use. anode looks cool but curious to hear other opinions on it. indsice windstopper is crazy but i'm thinking it might be too formal for my style.

i love the voronoi design. it's just an incredibly good looking pant and really embodies the veilance aesthetic. i'm a big fan of the nylon summer version, but have had durability issues (and others with me) with the previous nyco version. supposedly these issues are mitigated in this fall's AR version, which uses the same fabric as the liminal. definitely picking up the AR this fall because, well, peat. 

the apparat was too constricting for me in the upper thigh and seat. i would love an all-nylon apparat LT. it's more of a summer design anyway and honestly i don't think the current hybrid panelling works that well aesthetically and functionally. 

really excited about the indisce pant.

if you can own only one pant, get the voronois. 

Anyone have any experience altering/hemming veilance pants?

Gut reaction is scared to death to do so... and I'm assuming it would void the lifetime warranty.

no experience but hemming length seems like you just do it normally, adjusting anything else i wouldn't know about since idk how to tape seams

also voronoi restock on mr. porter tomorrow morning? check out that link on the last page

also also should i buy a size that i know i won't have much room waist-wise? i have a 30 in summer voronoi that is like 1.5 inches too big so i'm wondering if 28 would be ok

Edited by denpa

if you can own only one pant, get the voronois. 

Being short/skinny, I like the cut/length of the apparat so I was a little hesitant to get the voronois at first but I fully agree with this statement now that I have them.

@Bernard AR is pretty light but I feel like I'd have swamp butt issues wearing it during humid summer in nyc. Copped mine for like <100 usd at arcteryx outlet so you might want to check there if you want the AR.

nyc ppl, the soho store just got F16 veilance in. their S16 stock basically sold out in two weeks of opening so i'd come in soon if you wanted to scope the new pieces

i didnt get a good chance to look at everything in depth, but they had voronoi AR in black, achrom in light grey, windstopper indisce stuff, anode pant, monitor down, etc. i didn't see any peat from what i remember. i'll prob head back again sometime this month so if you guys are curious about anything i can try to scope intel for you/take pics

Edited by branespload

quite possibly the best color selection of any veilance season so far

the new indisce fabric is exciting, can't wait to see it up close

price increase on the gt is pieces is brutal

soot and peat are going to ruin my savings

theres a chance they were made in very very limited quantities. in that sense veilance is almost made to order, theres little margin for error (which makes sense given how expensive and difficult they are to produce). unfortunate for me too being xs/28, nyc location didnt have anything i could fit.

try here tho:

https://www.eastdane.com/voronoi-pant-arcteryx-veilance/vp/v=1/1580454008.htm?folderID=23661&colorId=12371

http://www.gerhardsupply.com/new-products/arcteryx-veilance-voronoi-ar-pant-peat

The Indisce Blazer has got some serious stretch to it. 52+3% elastane ;)

the voronoi is described as a 75% cotton 25% nylon stretch woven. every season there are one or two items on the site that have a messed up fabric description. i guess their webmaster isn't as big a nerd as we are ;)

DC arcteryx store (as of 1p today) has a decent range of f/w in. All the pants, field IS, indisce blazer, achrom is, blazer LT, graph sweater, frame shirts, and maybe some other stuff I'm forgetting. Most of the stuff they have in is just black though. 

Mineral or Soot for the Achrom IS jacket? What are your guys thoughts? Having a tough time deciding which one I want to pull the trigger on.

i'm an all-black kinda guy but after seeing the Achrom in Mineral in person, I would've gotten that if it were in my size tbh. haven't seen the two side by side but Mineral is like icy but not Hothian or too attention grabbing

i'm an all-black kinda guy but after seeing the Achrom in Mineral in person, I would've gotten that if it were in my size tbh. haven't seen the two side by side but Mineral is like icy but not Hothian or too attention grabbing

im an idiot and didnt pull the trigger on the one achrom in XS/mineral i've seen. if anyone sees one pop up again pls lmk :|

hope ur all enjoying ur f16 pieces