arcteryx veilance

Anybody with a composite jacket know where the wash label is? I'm trying to check if a jacket is legit or not and the seller claims he cant find it.

if anybody could get a picture of the location that would be extremely helpful as well. thanks!

Edited by halomunkey

Anybody with a composite jacket know where the wash label is? I'm trying to check if a jacket is legit or not and the seller claims he cant find it.

if anybody could get a picture of the location that would be extremely helpful as well. thanks!

If you are wearing the jacket, it would be inside of the left outside pocket. The tag is sewn in at the very top.

Picture

Edited by matthewcng

I just ordered a Nemis jacket in Small and I received an XS. Unfortunately the store I got it from doesnt have a Small in stock to exchange it with. What can I do? Does anyone want to trade a brand new XS for a Small (or even medium) in brand new or like-new condition?

veilance aw 16'17 sneak peek.

haha i love how the real consumer of veilance [pudgy pasty nerds*] was shown 

" hey guys it has laminated zipprez" 

vs. the 'sleek technofuturistic cyborghumans' we all want to believe wear veilance

*not pudgy or pasty but i love laminated zippers so i'm part of the consumer base :)

Pretty sure one of those guys is JP Lalonde and I thought he had a job, in some capacity, with Veilance. ( I think he runs marathons, too, so I'm not entirely sure how pudgy he is...but I get your point.)

Edited by TresUnCool

I don't have that jacket but I find Veilance to have very consistent sizing and I wear a medium in their jackets as well as in Patagonia's.

There is a Veilance feature article and interview in Intelligence Magazine issue 2 for those who can find it at their local shops.

I cannot resist the temptation of buying an Arris jacket in Medium at $420. After two weeks, another Arris jacket in Larger was on sale at $320 and so I bought it also.

I bought my first Arcteryx shell ten years ago and I am very impressed with the quality in terms of workmanship and material. Factory warranty is pretty generous. Pit zippers of a BETA AR separated from the body of the shell. I returned it to Arcteryx for repair and it claimed that no repair can be done. I got a brand new ALPHA SV shell as a free replacement. It is a retailed product and not a sample. I paid $80 to cover the difference in price between BETA AR and ALPHA SV shell.

Just received Apparat shorts and I must say, I like it more than the Voronoi shorts.

The fitting is much slimmer than the Voronoi and sits higher.

The side pockets are big and they have small pockets inside for keys and coins.

I think I have found my favorite shorts for this summer.