arcteryx veilance

the same thing happened with my nemis jacket...

I ended up sending it to the arcteryx service team and was told that the stretching was "pre-mature wear" and unrepairable. since they didn't have any more in stock at the time, they offered to replace the jacket by letting me pick out another item of similar value

Thanks for the advice, I sent my jacket in to Arc'teryx at the beginning of the month. AV rep just called me today to say that it's not something that should happen and that they've only seen it happen on a couple Nemis jackets that they know of. So they are going to send me a new one from the new SS16 collection, which according to him this issue has been resolved with the new version and shouldn't happen again. 

Great customer service and really easy to deal with. Very happy that they are sending me a brand new jacket.

Don't think so. I bought mine straight from Veilance for $300ish.

oh i guess it's just stupid korean pricing.

veilance has a year-round no-sales policy in korea which is ridiculous, but the upside this year is that their prices

have become much more reasonable and similar to the rest of the world.

still doesn't beat the prices in canada but i got the ss16 voronoi pants for about the same US retail price which isn't too bad.

oh i guess it's just stupid korean pricing.

veilance has a year-round no-sales policy in korea which is ridiculous, but the upside this year is that their prices

have become much more reasonable and similar to the rest of the world.

still doesn't beat the prices in canada but i got the ss16 voronoi pants for about the same US retail price which isn't too bad.

If you need a Canadian proxy, let me know.

The veilance dealer catalogues are a work of art. 

I wish I could get a copy of any Veilance catalogue at all.

Too bad that Arcteryx PR keeps insisting that they don't exist, I ask for them every year. I mean after all that hype I've been spreading here and elswhere it kinda sucks...

I wish I could get a copy of any Veilance catalogue at all.

Too bad that Arcteryx PR keeps insisting that they don't exist, I ask for them every year. I mean after all that hype I've been spreading here and elswhere it kinda sucks...

Oh man, they had them just hanging out on a stand at the Vancouver flagship.  If I had known people wanted one,I would have taken a couple.

The staff doesn't care; half of them don't even know anything about veilance anyway.

Or Windstopper. (Or maybe that's just me.)

Now I wonder. Given how intransigent Arc/Veilance customer support has been when it comes to *not* giving any details about upcoming collections, how soon do you think they'd protest if I put the catalog on my blog? ;)

Edited by szg

Is the Field non-insulated still on the big side? It doesn't appear on ther veilance site but many retailers have it popping up on their sites.

Can anyone comment on the colors that may be coming next season?