arcteryx veilance

Couldn't say the same about my 2015 Apparat.  Fading, holes, etc.  The 2014 iteration seemed better in this regard. Would still buy them again, but I'd go for basalt over black.

Yep. I'm considering sending mine back seems like the material has lots of issues.

Voronoi are dream pants. Wore them every during the summer. 

Edited by exexpat

Mr Porter had the new SS16 Quoin Jacket that utilizes polartec alpha insulation up yesterday, but for whatever reason the page was removed.

Found the google cached page of the jacket for those interested at taking a look:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:HvYQvn4J8qgJ:www.mrporter.com/en-de/mens/arcteryx_veilance/quoin-slim-fit-padded-shell-coach-jacket/661949%3Fppv%3D2+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

linking the chamotte too may pick up a pair of the voronoi shorts in that colour.

think the length of the gabriel is spot on, to me looks like a riff of a denim jacket.

Not a huge fan of the gabrel collar, but the riff on a denim jacket is a good point, I like how theyre taking a more technical approach to less technical outerwear (like with the quion, essentially a coaches jacket). I'd be excited to see if there are any more updated takes on more traditional designs, insulated windstopper bomber for the fw16 maybe?

Anyone here have the Nemis Jacket from SS15? I'm experiencing some stretching out of the elastic collar. Anyone know of a fix for this, or is this something I just have to live with? Anybody else with the jacket experience this too?

1RjJ8Y2.jpg?1

Edited by Xal

Anyone here have the Nemis Jacket from SS15? I'm experiencing some stretching out of the elastic collar. Anyone know of a fix for this, or is this something I just have to live with? Anybody else with the jacket experience this too?

1RjJ8Y2.jpg?1

the same thing happened with my nemis jacket...

I ended up sending it to the arcteryx service team and was told that the stretching was "pre-mature wear" and unrepairable. since they didn't have any more in stock at the time, they offered to replace the jacket by letting me pick out another item of similar value

Across the board price increases are coming sadly. The dollar takes it's toll.

how do you reckon? traditionally the biggest short term factor on clothing prices is the oil price, which is dropping. the canadian dollar has been steadly dropping too. 

Edited by Inkinsurgent

how do you reckon? traditionally the biggest short term factor on clothing prices is the oil price, which is dropping. the canadian dollar has been steadly dropping too. 

Yes OUR DOLLAR is dropping. I was told last week all prices are going up. Good thing I have lots of large at the old price to sell.

Edited by Caligari