arcteryx veilance

Tried on the Voronoi and Cargo LT again in hopes of being able to purchase either. Might just have to resign myself to wearing some sort of minimal web belt with the cargos as they are absolutely fantastic and I want them.

Also, sad to report that veilance pants have no room for tailoring due to their taped seams. Seems like a silly oversight, but at the same time they aren't making dress slacks so I have no right to complain.

Heyho, first time poster here.

I´m from Germany and noticed today while browsing Haven shop that all the Veilance stuff is incredible cheap in Canada compared to the EU. For example the Composite Jacket is 695 $ = 458 € instead of 650€.

Has anyone experience in shipping Veilance stuff from Canada (taxes etc.) or is there another way to get the stuff any cheaper?

Also: What are the pros and cons of the Composite Jacket compared to the Actuator? How are your experiences with either of the jackets? The cut seems to be the same and the Actuator Jacket seems to be more weatherproof, so how does it come the Composite costs more?

Yo, don't mess with German customs...19% Mwst. + 12% for clothing ~ 650€

wait till the jackets go on sale at thecorner or other European stockists.

Composite is a mix of two fabrics, providing a stunning breathability but lacks of water resistance (I like it a lot anyways). Actuator is GoreTex and by this it is waterproof (I am still lurking).

Additional costs for the Composite, because of the extra hustle to make the fabric mix work & durable

Edited by frankie_four

Heyho, first time poster here.

I´m from Germany and noticed today while browsing Haven shop that all the Veilance stuff is incredible cheap in Canada compared to the EU. For example the Composite Jacket is 695 $ = 458 € instead of 650€.

Has anyone experience in shipping Veilance stuff from Canada (taxes etc.) or is there another way to get the stuff any cheaper?

Also: What are the pros and cons of the Composite Jacket compared to the Actuator? How are your experiences with either of the jackets? The cut seems to be the same and the Actuator Jacket seems to be more weatherproof, so how does it come the Composite costs more?

So since you're in Germany, how would you feel about proxy'ing for members? If you are shoot me a PM, and we can discuss as what I want to proxy doesn't pertain to this thread.

Apparat pants just arrived. The detailing is amazing. For once having a long torso and short legs worked out for me. They actually look like normal length pants.

I'm normally a 34 but sized up a a veilance tends to run small on me. If anyone is interested ill post fit pics.

(The fit actually reminds me of my P8TS-S but with a smaller leg opening).

I know other people have posted fits of Apparats in this thread but would like to see another if you don't mind FDOTL? I'm seriously contemplating them atm.

Edited by Dolphinski

I know other people have posted fits of Apparats in this thread but would like to see another if you don't mind FDOTL? I'm seriously contemplating them atm.

Not a problem. I'll get some fit pics posted this weekend. I can't recommend these enough, I'm actually considering copping the Sira grey ones as well.

got my apparat pants today too, went TTS and find them way to small on the waist, gained a bit weight lately too but think sizing up is the safer option if you think about buying them. really nice construction

Sira grey is a great color. For anyone considering the Cargo LT, though, be aware that the light khaki/stone color portrayed on the website is INCORRECT. Definitely darker tan, closer to a casual khaki color your dad would wear to work.

Got my partition coat and frame LS shirt. The coat is amazing. Very understated, not too many pockets, only the exterior 2 and 1 interior. The collar has a great shape to it and the jacket even has a 2 way zipper which is one feature I've been wanting Veilance to add for a while now.

Also, it feels like they have finally aligned the coats with their jacket fit. The Anode wool coat I used to own in LG fit me more like a MD, the partition definitely feels true to size. 

Still on the fence about the frame LS. Fabric is gorgeous, but the back panelling does make the wearer look like he stepped out of TRON. Fit is great on it though.

I went to the sale. All samples (mostly one of each) from this or last season. Apparat pants for $175 but with discoloration on the back. Few blazers for $175-$220 and jackets from $220-$400. I think all Mediums. Few jackets in good colors (not black) and priced well if that's what you're looking for.

http://www.denimbaronline.com/collections/jackets

40% off outerwear with code "outerwear40"

Arc'teryx Veilance Composite Jacket Black in M or L

Arc'teryx Veilance Isogon Jacket Black in S

Arc'teryx Veilance Actuator Jacket Coal in L

Arc'teryx Veilance Isogon Jacket Blue in S or M

Arc'teryx Veilance Blazer LT Grey in S or L

For Trade 

Field LT sizeM Midnight colour Jacket - worn about 5 times

Looking to trade for Size S in Field pref Midnight, Black or Odessa Green - will consider other jackets tho

Aldo have a sizeM Composite (worn about 20 times) from a few seasons back I may trade for size S options also

PM me if you have any offers.