arcteryx veilance

Other than shoes/boots, which you have all clearly shown in previous posts, what kind of pants do you guys wear with Veilance? I know the obvious choices could be the Voronois, Acronym p-13s, Outlier, or maybe even raw denim. But are there any other tapered technical fabric pants out there that you guys know of?

Other than shoes/boots, which you have all clearly shown in previous posts, what kind of pants do you guys wear with Veilance? I know the obvious choices could be the Voronois, Acronym p-13s, Outlier, or maybe even raw denim. But are there any other tapered technical fabric pants out there that you guys know of?

other than the usual black denim I like to rock CDG drop-crotches/this pair of Yohji pants whose seam construction is kinda tesselated

I really only have the Mionn vest but I'd imagine most Veilance pieces are pretty versatile since they're so understated.

Really like to play around w/ shit outside "techwear" to mix it up.  Boris Bidjan Saberi could be a good choice.  Would also love to see veilance w/ some more outlandish stuff like Sasquatchfabrix, Damir Doma, Peir Wu, etc.

I'm with Inkinsurgent and love my WIP Sid pants. I've got about 3 pairs in complementing colors to Veilance.

For another option on the cheap you can try Zara, I have a pair I really like with zip back pockets, reinforced crotch and a fly zipper puller that snaps to the waistband, nice little details. Plus most Zara pants have stretch built in and a really nice slim taper.

(Be wary of buying online though, their fit is crazy inconsistent).

Seenmy, can you please comment on the colours and volume specs for the backpack?

a blazer for s/s.

This one is two or three years old I'm affraid. SS14 in it's description is not for season.

New to the board here... I just grabbed a new insulated field jacket after having my old one stolen, for me it's the ideal winter jacket as I layer a lot. Though I feel like this year's version got longer in the sleeves... not that I mind entirely but it seems like they're an inch (maybe a touch more) longer than my previous one.

As an aside, the upcoming packs are looking amazing. 

I guess I should have said that I layer frequently and with a certain amount of randomness, i.e. if I'm out shooting photos all day I'll wear a base layer fleece and a merino long sleeve, keeping it pretty slim, but I have no issues getting a thick sweater and scarf in there if need be without the jacket looking like it's overstuffed. Since owning it I've never felt the need to break out another winter coat.

the tote is revised for S14 onwards to a more robust fabric (AC2) in details its very similar to the F13 but the material changes its purpose and brings it inline with the bag as a more true Veilance product.

looking forward to this. does anyone remember how much this season's tote retailed for?