arcteryx veilance

$400 is the best price you will find. Unless you want to proxy from Japan where you can pay $110 more for the pants plus shipping and proxy fees.

Damn! Its seems like so much, but I spent more on worse. I just need to bring myself that the extra $300 is worth it just for the color, and cut. Since Outlier has the same pants made of the practically same material for $99.

Outlier doesn't have ''the same pants''.

The panels, articulation, design, construction, totally different pant then that $99 outlier one (nyco's?).

If you need to convince yourself to spend $300 more on a pant that you don't see the immediate difference in, then you actually already made up your mind right....then you should get the nyco not the voronoi.

Anyone want to trade a new Black/Charcoal/Titanium Align Jacket, size Medium for my new Ordesa Green Align Jacket, size Medium?

I'd consider buying it off you, for the right price, as well.

I have the odessa green align jacket as well, I really like the color. Theres a little sheen to it at first, but it mutes after a little wear

Need some help. I bought this Actuator shell, in size XS (size of all my Veilance clothes) and I'm not sure if it fits the way it should.

I know it's meant to be a shorter jacket but is this one right for me?

763723988.jpg

What do you think? (reply from seenmy or larss would be great, thanks)

Props. Such a great piece and love the addition of what I believe is an insulated hood to a Field Jacket length coat. I'm not a huge fan of the cuffs Veilance has adopted recently, though. (Probably the biggest reason why I'm still hunting for an Insulated Shell in size Medium.)

I have a Medium Insulated Shell I found this year. I might be able to part with if you're interested.

F11 for that field jacket, really good facefabric on that version, in fact I think the best field jacket colour to date.

Yeah the facefabric is great and I love the colour. Fit is perfect also.

Edited by sym

the Actuator above fits how it should do, this is how my one fits, it is trimmer than some other shell styles as it is designed as a truely stripped down piece, I think once you are used to length its a nice length for this style, it just takes some getting used to.

the partition for S13 is the same as the S12, there are no pattern or design changes on this version, just a colour added.

Hey Tres, I tried to reply to your pm but the it won't let me send for some reason. It was working a few days ago... I guess pm me your email?

Also, to anyone that has seen Node in person which pic would be an accurate representation of the material? Is it thin Goretex or the stiffer type?

http://havenshop.ca/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/P1480019.jpg

http://blog-imgs-54.fc2.com/q/w/e/qwerty1234567890/DSC06344.jpg

Ahhhh, ok. Sufu is all fucked up right now for me. I'll try and pm you my info. Thanks.<br /><br />RE Node: The material on the Node is very soft to the touch. I actually don't like it at all and greatly prefer that used in the Insulated Field Jacket and Galvanic IS. Someone mentioned it earlier and I will echo those sentiments by saying--the black version--attracts dust, fluff and hair like no other.

Edited by TresUnCool

Thanks for the help folks!
Now when I'm convinced by experts that it fits the way it should I love it more and more.
Can't wait to try it in the rain... stupid sunny weather all week. :D

Edited by Brainboy

Hey Tres, I tried to reply to your pm but the it won't let me send for some reason. It was working a few days ago... I guess pm me your email?

Also, to anyone that has seen Node in person which pic would be an accurate representation of the material? Is it thin Goretex or the stiffer type?

http://havenshop.ca/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/P1480019.jpg

http://blog-imgs-54.fc2.com/q/w/e/qwerty1234567890/DSC06344.jpg

Still trying to get in touch with you, sym

I just checked out the jacket you have up for grabs, eloq, and I actually owned that exact jacket for a short period of time before I was permitted to return it to the seller as I was not happy with the condition it was in. Thanks, though.

Say, this is not the usual topic here, but I'm curious what you think:

How come there are hardly any reviews of Veilance pieces to be found?

There's one on a blog, of someone really having used it on bike and to work, but otherwise it seems like hardly anyone is talking about their impressions, and/or it all gets hidden behind all the store and fashion websites using the marketing copy (or shyness, not wanting to talk about having such expensive stuff? ;) )...

Anyone own the Subset jacket? Serviceable as a summer jacket? I've felt it briefly in person several times but never gave it much attention. However, as the weather gets more intensely humid, I'm quickly realizing the Align doesn't breath well enough for it to be worn in the next couple of months. Alternatives? Better off with the Isogon?

Edited by TresUnCool