arcteryx veilance

I just received my order from the webstore (Voronoi pants in 30 and 32 and Module pants in 30 - all pairs are grey) but have decided to return everything. Since both pants appear to be either sold out or in short supply I figured I'd offer them to anyone here who wants them before I return them to Arcteryx.

Cost to you would be what I actually paid for them ($437 (the $37 is the sales tax charged since I'm in Chicago)) plus actual shipping to you, net of any fees. Downside is no direct returns to the webstore but if the items are in returnable condition per the webstore's policies, I'm willing to take them back and issue a refund. PM me if you're interested.

Sorry for the pricing (blame the City of Chicago) but I can just as easily return them for a full refund so this is really more for anyone that really wanted them but missed out. Otherwise, just check the webstore in a few weeks to see if these pop back up in inventory.

Doe anyone have insight on how the LT Field jacket fits? I'm a solid large in the regular the regular line, but based on measurement on their site I'm between a medium and large. I would like to pull the trigger on one, but don't know which way to go. Any advise guys?

I prefer to size down one from my 'normal' size in veilance as I think the jackets can fit somewhat boxy. Measurements are really the only way to figure sizing out though. Pick something you own that fits really well, measure it and use those guidelines when you buy something new. It will save you money on the long run.

Thanks for the help on the field jacket. I ended up getting a large and it fits perfectly. I'll fire up some pictures if anyone is interested?

For those of you who own the Voronoi pant, how do they fit (specifically through the thigh)? I've looked at the measurements on their site but they don't list the thigh width, I'm typically a 34" waist but I have bigger thighs. I don't want these to be to tight (like skinny jeans) so I'm thinking maybe I'll go up to a 36"? They do look fairly slim in the pictures.

Thanks for the help on the field jacket. I ended up getting a large and it fits perfectly. I'll fire up some pictures if anyone is interested?

For those of you who own the Voronoi pant, how do they fit (specifically through the thigh)? I've looked at the measurements on their site but they don't list the thigh width, I'm typically a 34" waist but I have bigger thighs. I don't want these to be to tight (like skinny jeans) so I'm thinking maybe I'll go up to a 36"? They do look fairly slim in the pictures.

Thighs are pretty normal, not tight at all, but if you have hefty calves then it might be a problem. The taper from the knee down slims down a lot.

Need some advice, is the fit on this site OK? Not too short? I'm pretty much the same size as the guy on the website, should I get XS or S? http://store.silver-and-gold.com/?pid=56385846

I also might post some sneak peaks for FW collection later... ;)

i'd say that veilance runs tts albeit slightly boxy in some garments. keep in mind that many of their outerwear pieces are cut to accomodate layering underneath.

I've seen others say this, but I completely disagree, and I can still layer underneath after sizing down one. I'm a size 48 and all six of my veilance outerwear pieces have been s or xs, and I've returned two for being too large.

was this all in one specific season? I remember trying on their S09 shirts back in the day and thinking they were pretty boxy for a size S dress shirt, but their later midlayer stuff was pretty clean fitting on me. their overcoats are huge though, but apparently that's on purpose.

Props. Such a great piece and love the addition of what I believe is an insulated hood to a Field Jacket length coat. I'm not a huge fan of the cuffs Veilance has adopted recently, though. (Probably the biggest reason why I'm still hunting for an Insulated Shell in size Medium.)

Edited by TresUnCool