arcteryx veilance

So I got an email from veilance about the pans, apparently they fucked up by putting them on the site cause they didn't make any???

"Thank you for contacting us. The product line is very limited this season unfortunately, and as the production of the Spec Pant was not continued from the past season, we do not have any left in our warehouse."

• 3 weeks later...

Can some of you guys throw up fit pics of your Field Jackets and Insulated Shells? I've got both mine for sale but their hard to let go of. I think they're too small for me, but maybe they're supposed to fit this way...

I have a insulated shell in medium that i would think about swapping for your small.

how does the Align jacket fit? I am 5 foot 9, 150 pounds maybe a 36 inch chest. Is a Medium pushing it or could I fit that, I heard they run kind of big :S

I'm 5'9, 160, 38 chest and I wear a XS align. Granted it fits very slim, I would do a small if I planned to layer heavily under it, I can still fit a hoodie under it but no more. I'd say a Medium would likely be pretty large on you.

Any recommendations for another layer under the align jacket? I was thinking of the Veilance insulator jacket, but as I'll probably using it for layering, I'm wondering if there's something functionally equal in Arcteryx's main line.

aphix jacket

atom lt jacket

I recently got the survey jacket, and the operand shirt, and I have to say, the shirt's fit is spot on for my proportion. 200$ for both =P. I definitely would buy the future shirts that veilance puts out.

Can some of you guys throw up fit pics of your Field Jackets and Insulated Shells? I've got both mine for sale but their hard to let go of. I think they're too small for me, but maybe they're supposed to fit this way...

Gotta move these smalls by means of trade or sale a.s.a.p. as they need to be replaced. Get at me. size small.

Edited by Shoreman

I recently got the survey jacket, and the operand shirt, and I have to say, the shirt's fit is spot on for my proportion. 200$ for both =P. I definitely would buy the future shirts that veilance puts out.

how do you like the survey? wanted to cop but couldn't find a lead colored size s anywhere

how do you like the survey? wanted to cop but couldn't find a lead colored size s anywhere

Eermmm it's not that bad, the fit is a bit off on the neck when I pop the collar up to fill zip, but that's because my neck is thick. Maybe I can post fit pics since someone asked for it on here. I'm more impressed with the shirt. The survey was a bit longer than I preferred .

Where to purchase Operand for $200?

I got it off someone locally who couldn't fit the mediums. Quite a deal for both eh. My first time owning anything from the veilance line, I'm pretty sure I'm willing to pay full price for the future designs.

Eermmm it's not that bad, the fit is a bit off on the neck when I pop the collar up to fill zip, but that's because my neck is thick. Maybe I can post fit pics since someone asked for it on here. I'm more impressed with the shirt. The survey was a bit longer than I preferred .

fit pics would be great. mainly interested in the drape and texture as most of the earlier blazer type jackets they did had a synthetic face fabric and a coarse, ugly drape.

[ img ]http://img.photobuck...ta/P1020476.jpg[/img ]

[ img ]http://img.photobuck...ta/P1020487.jpg[ /img ]

[ img ]http://img.photobuck...ta/P1020488.jpg[ /img ]

[ img ]http://img.photobuck...ta/P1020498.jpg[ /img ]

well here's my fit pics for you guys.

I'm a bigger/fatter guy so i think i filled the jacket in more and not cause the "pear" shaped that this drape usually does. ignore the shorts.

veilance shirt, survery jacket, and fission sl

I'm 180lb, 5'10, chest is 39inches.

hmm i don't know how to post the pics ....someone help me out haha

Edited by pockyupnose