*more* Vans Vault '06

greentalks43

i don't get this.

what the hell is so cool about the same damn shoe in different fabrics??

-k

I dont get your question. Should all cars be the same color? Are all of your shirts the same color? Its called variety.

fuck variety, i want to see innovation.

you want variety go buy your shit at the gap.

k

...doesn't every shoe company design a core model and then experiment with fabric and color? what fucking company do you rock that releases a new model every single time?

let alone shoes, what's up, your standard t-shirt is too played for you? you stick your head through the arm holes or what, cos that sounds kind of innovative. you wear the new jeans with the extra leg? what's up, mr. man of the future?

as for "dunk heads" copping Vans because they're trying to be different... it's going to suck ass for all the people like me who always wore Vans and have never owned a pair of Nikes in their life, but whatever...

they are releasing a lot of damn shoes for vault 06. Pretty good selection this year i say. And then there are other shoes besides vault, all those collabs are also very interesting.

Slightly off topic question but does anyone know where to look for japanese general vans? i know they are different than american vans but i cant find a good site with current and previous models.

• 2 weeks later...
Quote:

I got myself some of the white perf leather, look pretty damn sick with my Slim Jims....only problem is denim is rubbing onto the leather, but some whitener should fix it up.

--- Original message by mrjameskent on Feb 14, 2006 02:10 PM

where'd you get them? been looking around w/o luck

kicks don't officially drop 'til April 16, 2006 I think.

If anyone can get at me with those rising sun ones though, I'll definitely scoop them up.

I been rappin' for about 17 years..

I don't write my stuff anymore,

I just kick it from my head you know what I'm sayin I can do that.

No disrespect... but that's how I am.

• 1 month later...