Wanna make a quick $30

sungrak

$20 paypal, + 4% so you really get $20...

If you can help me with my math homework. It's college algebra, systems of equations, but in relation to like an automated highway system. It's fucking stupid and I don't understand it at all, even though basic systems of equations shit is super easy. PM.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

got a paper due for my media and culture class. Let me know if anyone is interested.

The topic is: ‘What is Media and Cultural Studies?’ In order to answer this question, you will need to use both the sources you have consulted for other forms of assessment and additional references from GoogleScholar, the Web of Science, Lexis-Nexis, relevant books and journals, blogs, web sites, and the media themselves. Topics you should engage, albeit briefly, include at least two of the following four areas: (i) cultures of gender, race, religion, nation, sexuality, and age; (ii) media culture; (iii) media and the environment; and (iv) globalization. The paper will be 2000 words in length (please don’t ask how many pages that is—it depends on the font you use, amongst other factors of your choice!). You can go 150 words over or under that length. The word count will include references, for which there is no specified minimum or maximum but which should follow the norms of either the American Psychological Association <apastyle.org>, the Modern Language Association <mla.org/style>, or the Chicago Manual of Style <chicagomanualofstyle.org/home.html>. You can find full versions of these guides in the Library. Sources like Wikipedia and other on-line sites that are not published through academic sources are useful starting points for your research, but should not be considered as fully-validated and –endorsed research information. If you use a Wikipedia entry to start your research, make sure you visit all the necessary links about its subject matter. The very nature of Wikipedia renders is a helpful first stop but not an end point in your work. Your first port of call should be the textbooks and the sources that they recommend, in addition to the list of journals and professional associations below.