POPEYES: Appreciation Thread

Goddamn all you skinny asians. I look at Popeyes and get fatter. I have the slowest metabolism.

bro if u ain't azn u need to ditch the tite pants look and just start lifting

you can get away with a lot of junk food type stuff

i ain't ashamed to pack love handles, tho

i just annihilated 4 breasts, 2 wings, 2 drumsticks, 1 small fries, 1 biscuit, and 2 iced teas. i forgot how much just 1 breast weighed, the meal was like 3lbs.

my stomach...can't breathe.

Usually I get an 8 piece meal, and have half for an any early dinner and the rest for a late dinner. 2 Breasts, 2 Thighs, 2 Drumsticks, 2 Wings, large mashed potatoes with gravy and 4 biscuits. Idk how that would feed a family of 4, that feeds a family of 1 soonamis

Oh it's delicious. The sides are fresh, they have good collard greens, and the corn-on-the-cob is always crisp. Plus it's equality food -- there are always a ton of white folk sitting down at my Popeye's, loving that chicken, looking nervous as hell.

So for all of today I was sick as hell.

I took a nap between 5-6 and I felt a little better, than I went to my business class meeting.

Point of all of this is after a long day of being sick and having no appetite at 11 pm my appetite kicks back in and the fever is going away.

Fuck roommates who always get sick.

Fuck not having Popeyes right now, I'm STARVING.

is it wrong that i never fuxed with the dutty rice and beans?

btw - ever since they started posting the calorie counts up in nyc fast food joints, i been slackin big time on popeyes. my girl used to live next to one in BK and when i'd run down to the bodega for beer and shit i'd just grab like a few wings or some strips and wolf them shits down before going back upstairs. now i'm up in there and see 2400 calorie 3piece w/ biscuits and cajun fries and start acting like a bitch.