POPEYES: Appreciation Thread

The popeyes near me is so shiesty on the sauce I dont even go there anymore. Cheap ass ( dont want to get racist ) owner only gives you 1 sauce with your $10 meal. If you want more he wants like .50 ea extra ... FUCK HIM

^^its like that tons of places in nyc, not just popeyes. bitches at mcd's get pussy hurt just being asked for more ketchup, and yeah, each "extra" sauce is 50 cents more.. what nerve.

got it last night on a nice little union square popeyes hood rat date with the lady. 3 piece spicy, 2 piece mild, sides of cajun rice and mashed potatos with an orange soda. i gave it a good effort but fuck man, i couldnt even finish it all in the end. SO satisfied.

I actually walked right by you while I was taking my dog to the dog park.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

..WHY ARE YOU ASKING STUPID QUESTIONS BREADSPACE?!?!?!

They didn't have the naked chicken strips so I just got this. $7.50. I hope this is enough to atone.

z34A4EE.png

TURNUP

i hope that is my genuine reaction when i bite into that

willy you should consider doing the marketing for popeyes

They didn't have the naked chicken strips so I just got this. $7.50. I hope this is enough to atone.

why would you even consider the non-fried chicken?

I've eaten at 5+ different Popeyes in and around Houston and they've all DESTROYED my stomach.  It's so delicious in the moment and so painful a couple hours later.

I'm guessing they're not about that oil-changing life cuz the ones in Mississippi never fucked me up.

Personally prefer the regular spicy tenders with honey as a dipping sauce over the waffle tenders. They weren't bad but they felt like more of a novelty than the unicorn of fast food chicken I envisioned.

Also they left out my dipping sauce so I just had them with honey.

had them waffle tenders.... decent I guess.. ate half a strip, then went back to eating my two orders of the Tuesday special, biscuits and fries...

Right now Im subleasing a room thats on the lower level of a house (kitchen and rooms with strangers are upstairs) so I never cook. I get by by eating popeyes twice a week, every week. That means I get 4 orders of the Tuesday special + accessories, eat half tuesday then for dinner again wednesday. Its been two months now. I dont know how to feel