POPEYES: Appreciation Thread

• 1 month later...
fuckk viewing this thread just makes me wanna run to the nearest popeyes. Thankfully there's one at my university here. Some unhealthy but oh so good shit

One at your university...do you go to York? The only university where the people working in popeye's make a higher per hour salary than the average graduate...

And the campus sucks.

And if you do go to York, I have probably seen you in popeyes because I go there basically every other day hahaha....

One at your university...do you go to York? The only university where the people working in popeye's make a higher per hour salary than the average graduate...

And the campus sucks.

And if you do go to York, I have probably seen you in popeyes because I go there basically every other day hahaha....

Word, I go to York (2nd year kinesiology major) but staying on topic I have only gone to the popeyes at york about twice my entire 2 years here. Trying to keep off the unhealthy food but every once in awhile I do indulge myself :o

• 2 weeks later...

626 Los Angeles. Used to only be $1 leg and thigh on Tuesdays. Now, it's $1 leg and thigh on Tuesdays AND THURSDAYS! I love it.

edit: @wildstyle. damn that looks good, got creative with it. Im gonna have to do that next time ;)

fuckk viewing this thread just makes me wanna run to the nearest popeyes. Thankfully there's one at my university here. Some unhealthy but oh so good shit

lucky, in terms of restaurant chains there's a mcdonalds (shitty), qdoba (shitty), and chipotle (okay) 2 blocks from me and a taco bell 8 blocks away. i wish the taco bell and mcdonalds would switch places.

i would be so happy if they put a popeye's near me, although that might further draw an unwanted crowd of west philly residents

Where is there a Taco Bell, Sansom Commons? That place is a rip off. There used to be a KFC by 45th and Market, but that place was shady as fuck. The only Popeye's close I think of is on Woodland around Gray's Ferry, although I think I'd prefer to go to the Gallery on the El

every time (twice) i've ordered shrimp at popeyes, its like a 15 minute wait cuz they don't even stock that shit in the back, they have to fry it after its ordered. thats how few people order it

it's decent though

good looks with the wallpapers bp, currently rocking the second one