POPEYES: Appreciation Thread

i have to say the meat is secondary to the skin..

love that spicy crunch..

and my local popeye workers for giving me extra pieces <3

EDIT* when it comes to fried chicken only. still a meat girl

and dammit I just got off of work and popeye closed three hours ago : ( while I was at work..

i havent been to popeyes in the states in years but i went last week here in seoul. i dont know if they do this back home but i got a biscuit with my order and they gave me some jam with it. it was good, buttery biscuit with teh strawberry jam, after some chicken and fries. thats good shit.

never been to a Popeye's in Seoul but they used to dominate the game here, then they started disappearing one by one. Gotta find one now because of this thread.

If I remember correctly I think I took winq to one long ago.

yerpppppppppppppp

luhdatchicken.jpg

you guys are crazy getting fries. their mashed potatoes with gravy and the bits of meat are fucking divine. plus you use the mashed potatoes to grab the rest of the skin in the box. I actually thought about getting popeyes tonight but decided I was eating like shit for the past few days

• 3 weeks later...

two totally different beasts my dude. One is Asian food, one is American, and don't have that much in common in the scheme of things. Give me some spicy Popeye's any day, BTW.