new to Atlanta, need help!

JDM

• 2 weeks later...

I know, really. Atlanta DESPERATELY needs a fashionable store, considering barney's co-op is the only one right now. everything else (bill hallman, blue genes, etc.) all has the same stuff (and too bad all that stuff is heinous). and decatur is a perfect location for a trendy store, considering the area is so up-and-coming. i really hope you'll carry marc by marc jacobs. i would flip a shit because i can't find a good selection anywhere.

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE:

Things are starting to move along, the 'walk through' is scheduled for Sept 18, after which time the landlord will close, and give us the word to move in - hopefully by Oct. 1st. We're planning on doing the build-out for 2 weeks, so we can open by Oct. 15th!!!

Shipments are arriving daily so we will open with full lines.

I've been holding off on this but what the hell // this is only a sample:

MEN: 5ep, Yoko Deveroux, Evil Genius, +41(carried by only 2 stores in the US)...

WOMEN: Earnest Sewn, CYN, Cristi Conaway...

More Denim, Tee's, Button up's, Jackets, and Hoodies to come...

DRESSCODES IS COMING....

• 5 weeks later...

herpsky we are getting more things @ wish

its stuff on its way as we speak!

but happy you liked the store.. should be getting

in more stuff .. this week or next week for sure!

on the street wear tip... for sure!

more might healthy..

anything

mishka

A-life ..etc.alot more ..is coming..between oct. and jan. 07 !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yo guys - sorry it's taken me a while to get back to you all. we are still not open - uuuuughhh!! long story, but we are working on the space and I *HOPE* we'll be open by Nov. 10th.

we've had some delays and permit problems, AND sprinkler/ zoning hoops to jump through.... Anyways, we're here and getting ready. I will let you all know when the doors are open.

To start here's a full list of labels:

5ep

Corpus

Filippa K

Earnest Sewn

Yoko Deveroux

Just Another Rich Kid

Barking Irons

Oliver

5ep

Evil Genius

Soi & Kyo

Cristi Connaway

Earnest Cut and Sew

We are also carrying a few labels from Korea - for the ladies.

- I'm sure there's more too but I can't think right now.

Cheers, and thanks for all your support.

• 2 weeks later...

The store is dope. Affordable items. Nice people. I hope the store does well.

As I'm into more streetwear-ish items, I didn't find items that looked interesting.

One thing though:

there are like 6 earnest sewn stockists in atlanta

Thanks for the props; I hope we do well too. A few things though:

I think it's hard to start up a new business will all very nitch-y stuff - i.e. crooks and castles, mike, hundreds, etc.. - As you say hypebeastic... plus all that stuff is already down here, at wish. If you remember they only just started stocking the 'hype' 2 years ago because it's hard to sell that stuff to the general public, and if we did that I don't think we'd last too long. Plus, that stuff is only for the guys. The percentage of girls who wear that stuff, is probably proportionate to the number of postings on SF for women - very small.

I'm not about to open another wish 4 miles away. That's why we picked the brands we did, cause nobody has a lot of our labels - yes there is some cross over, but that's bound to happen.

As for earnest sewn, I’m sure there a bunch of stock lists here in ATL, their a nice casual denim for the average person. Unlike most though, who probably got boot cut, and other typical styles, we have straight leg, salvage, and line dry - IMO the much better/ cooler styles.

Thanks for the props; I hope we do well too. A few things though:

I think it's hard to start up a new business will all very nitch-y stuff - i.e. crooks and castles, mike, hundreds, etc.. - As you say hypebeastic... plus all that stuff is already down here, at wish. If you remember they only just started stocking the 'hype' 2 years ago because it's hard to sell that stuff to the general public, and if we did that I don't think we'd last too long. Plus, that stuff is only for the guys. The percentage of girls who wear that stuff, is probably proportionate to the number of postings on SF for women - very small.

I'm not about to open another wish 4 miles away. That's why we picked the brands we did, cause nobody has a lot of our labels - yes there is some cross over, but that's bound to happen.

As for earnest sewn, I’m sure there a bunch of stock lists here in ATL, their a nice casual denim for the average person. Unlike most though, who probably got boot cut, and other typical styles, we have straight leg, salvage, and line dry - IMO the much better/ cooler styles.

you guys have any head porter wallets?

Not right now, but in a week or two we will have hand made leather wallets by a guy that works for Double RL... He makes them on his own using some technique that uses no stitches.. pretty cool. They aslo lay quite flat with bills in them - cause I hate big fat wallets...

Anyway, I'll let you know when they arrive if your interested. ?

• 1 month later...

Hey Guys - Just wanted to let you all know that we're having a winter sale... all the clothes have been discounted, up to 50% off. Let me know your from Superfuture and I'll give you an additional discount..

Hope all your holidays were awesome.

• 1 year later...