denime xx type & 66xx type 2 year contest

edmond

I was thinking the same thing.... Quickest way to quash the contest, require participants to spend a bunch of money to send their jeans to the other side of the planet. As on the ball the Take5 has been with the contest, I don't think I'd be inclined to send them a pair of jeans. The guys here involved in this contest did fantastic work and now that the contest is over, IMO they're getting screwed.

Also, any word on when they'll be shipped back? Only reason I'm hesistant to ship is based on how long it's taken to get this point, I get the feeling that the jeans will be forgotten about and take ages to shop back

No need to worry on this. We will send you back your Denime once the winners are confirmed.

• 3 weeks later...

i think we were around 25 when the contest started.

deadenpro, kino, salaami, ed, halcyon and some hk-locals are missing in action....

edit: can´t wait to see pomata´s pics after seeing his waywt pic today.

yeah, my jeans just started really coming apart badly, and i decided to venture off into other pairs of jeans. My denimes are still alive and well, but they aren't getting retired just yet. gonna wear them here and there. But i knew there would be little to no chance of winning and would rather keep the jeans safe and sound here with me.

• 3 weeks later...