denime xx type & 66xx type 2 year contest

edmond

I just saw everyone's pics and it's oh so clear to me now that I've just lost this contest...I haven't worn them since my last pic update so consider those as my last and final pics...they are here on this thread somewhere . Everyone's jawns look so much better than mine! I'm still wearing atzecs 811s on dirty days. Lenny the # is now 804-901-2142 I'm officially dropping off my denime, full counts, and warehouse at lendos house and he can do with them what he pleases. All of them are way too small for me at this point... سلامي

Hi Salaami

I think your jeans have a good personal character too.

All jeans here are reflecting a part of an individual life, so that's great

Thanks for your compliments ThinFinn

Of course those Denime pants have seen quite a lot since start breaking in since February 22 2010 and wearing them constantly since then except a 4 week break. So hitting soon the 600 day mark they're still going strong after some crotch repair. And of course I have to tell you the truth:

After this last summer they are starting to get stiffer and stiffer again because of some sweat, fat, and all kind of dirt But don't worry. I don't just wanna get as dirty and stinky jeans as possible. I 'm always trying to keep them as clean as possible.

And I'm planing to extend their first class life a little bit longer as long as my boss and my office people are not killing or firing me because of those pretty wild babies.

And they are surprisingly not that bad smelling yet. Or I hope nobody is already going high when sniffing around them hahaha

Oh so I'm not the only handicapped one here around who couldn't find the poll thread.

Or is it now open again for us handicapped ones? If yes, let me know

And Thin Finn: I didn't realized that you had made all those pics. Thanks for your work, was fun in the middle of the Jeansmuseum surrounded with many other raw denim items.

I hope it was not too boring for you in this stuffed room

SJF - no problem mate. like i said. gonna bring the pics when i`m in zürich again in october...u cool with that?

TV - you def. need to check it out...soooo many good stuff in there and almost all brands covered...

nate - well to each his own and it`s all about the DENIM so no need to take this further... ;)