denime xx type & 66xx type 2 year contest

edmond

^give them some time, please. and if they don´t answer in a few days just try to resend.

What is the price to America? Or just an estimate? When is the last possible order date?

here are estimate prices. i´m not 100% sure about shipping, so give/take few dollars.

sizes up to 33:

HK$ 2016

+ HK$ 300 (approx. for shipping)

=HK$ 2316

=US$ 298

sizes 34-36:

HK$ 2184

+ HK$ 300 (approx. for shipping)

=HK$ 2484

=US$ 320

deadline for ordering isn´t set, yet.

Hope this will help some guys. That's what FUNG wrote me some minutes ago. I wrote him earlier this day. Dunno why it takes longer for some of you.

Dear Tilmann,

Nice to see your mail!

This is the total order cost for the DENIME66XX.

(here should be a graphic)

Please make the payment to our paypal account : [email protected] to confirm the order.

Once payment being confirmed, we will place your order immediately.

The order lead time will be long than the general case as we can to place the group order for

This 66XX contest. The lead time is around 1.5 months. So, All the contestants should contact

Us within this week as we need to collect all the order asap!

Thank you!

Best regards,

FUNG

TAKE 5 Company.

edit: SO EVERYONE WRITE TAKE5 THIS WEEK!

I received a similar reply with a price for size 36 with shipping, handling and Paypal of US $320. I am still trying to confirm the post wash measurements. Is it 34 1/2" or 33 3/4"? What's the actual shrinkage? Will need to know

I received a similar reply with a price for size 36 with shipping, handling and Paypal of US $320. I am still trying to confirm the post wash measurements. Is it 34 1/2" or 33 3/4"? What's the actual shrinkage? Will need to know

According to Ed the 36 measures a little over 36" raw, shrinkage would be a 2" or a little more.

if the raw waist is 36 1/2 (according to ed) i don´t think it will shrink 2 3/4" to a 33 3/4". that would be crazy shrinkage. 34 1/2" is the better call imo.

^ I wouldn't be surprised if they'd shrink 3". It's not unheard of. My FC shrunk 3", and My Denime Kyoto o/w is tagged 38 but measured 35" on the dot when I got them. Different denim of course, but still...

I am assuming they'll shrink at least 2" and possibly 3". Which is why I'm still hesitant about joining. I really want a pair but the 36 might just be too small for me.

I don't know if anyone can confirm this. And the 36 measures a little over 36" says Ed, which doesn't necessarily mean that the other sizes measure a little over their tagged size. Another thing to consider is that lots of shrinkage means lots of stretch...

I'd really like to see an accurate BiG style size chart with raw and o/w measurements, but that's not very likely.

Fuck. So little time to make up my mind...

Oh well,I thought really long about taking part or not,but what the hell,count me in! 1,5 years are enough for some decent fadings.I will not start these till Feb 2010,thats when the FC contest ends for me.

What size and model are you in the FC and what size you getting in the Denime?

Oh well,I thought really long about taking part or not,but what the hell,count me in! 1,5 years are enough for some decent fadings.I will not start these till Feb 2010,thats when the FC contest ends for me.

hey nice to have you in!

Hi HaGa,my FC 0105 is a W 31,but I am a 32 in LVC and sugarcane,so I reckon I should get a 34 in denime,right?

I'm really interested in joining this also, i'm a size 31 in the 0105C and am also thinking that 34 would be the way to go, my lvc47 are a size 34 also and i quite like that fit.

I'm really interested in joining this also, i'm a size 31 in the 0105C and am also thinking that 34 would be the way to go, my lvc47 are a size 34 also and i quite like that fit.

I own both LVC 47 in 32 and 34,the 34 is much more comfortable,I reckon thats the waist I should choose in Denime,any opinions?

I have LVC 47 in 34 and go for a 34 in Denime too. It's not the waist I'm "afraid" of, more the thighs. Those are slimmer on the 66xx regarding the measurement-charts.

The LVC started undersized ans shrank from that, the 66xx on the other hand are true tu size and shrink from tagged size...waist shouldn't be a problem then.

But nice to have some more people join!

actual list:

1. lemmy

2. atzec

3. edmond

4. nightrain

5. -nudiefive-

6. beautiful_freak

7. deadendpro

8. randyanderson

9. Vanquish Gold

10. coleslawyum