denime xx type & 66xx type 2 year contest

edmond

although im not a 'contest' guy(even though i'm constantly hounding the FC contest for obvious reasons, ) i love everything about this contest. especially how it's a 2-year deal. i think all contests should be 2years. 1 year isn't really enough, and 3 is a bit unrealistic for most cats. the results should be epic. all the people who continued to rock the samurai and WH contest denims well after the year mark all turned out with beautiful jeans.

although im not a 'contest' guy(even though i'm constantly hounding the FC contest for obvious reasons, ) i love everything about this contest. especially how it's a 2-year deal. i think all contests should be 2years. 1 year isn't really enough, and 3 is a bit unrealistic for most cats. the results should be epic. all the people who continued to rock the samurai and WH contest denims well after the year mark all turned out with beautiful jeans.

true!

still need the info of those 12! I pm´d everyone of them. so if you´re out- please just let us know.

I got the the reply to my order from fung yesterday but have been freaking over those BiG measurements thinking i might need a size 33 instead of 34. but these measurements re-assured me a bit with going with the 34, but i'm still not completely sure.
I am in the same situation as you H.Bosch, I decided this morning to go with a 34,hope I did the right thing.I still wonder why there are different measurements flowing around.worst case would be that Denime is making runs with non-consistant sizing,that would explain why BIGs stock is 1" larger.Fung told me that they are sized as tagged and as I buy at Take5 I am going to believe him... Still interested in seeing BIGs postmeasurements!

That's what Gordon says about post-soak:

After 2 hot soaks and a hang dry the shrinkage was as follows:

Denime 66XX Size 34 pre/post soak

Waist 35"/34"

Front rise 11.25"/10.75²

Back rise 15²/14.5²

Upper thigh 13"/12.5²

Knee 9.5²/9²

Leg Opening 8.5²/7.75²

Inseam 37"/35.25²

I'm expecting more shrinkage with a hot wash/tumble dry, about another 1" in

the waist and inseam and possibly another 1/4" or so in the rise and leg

width.

latest info:

37 signed up

- 2 already bought earlier

- 13 ordered

- 9 will order soon/later

- 7 dropped

- waiting for info of 6

So where do we stand? We have fewer than 30 people. Will there still be a special order with a 1 1/2 month wait or will they be able to accommodate us from stock? And, is it still on? If so, I'll order now.

So where do we stand? We have fewer than 30 people. Will there still be a special order with a 1 1/2 month wait or will they be able to accommodate us from stock? And, is it still on? If so, I'll order now.

i asked fung to place the order early enough, so we can still start on sept 1st. this means they´ll have to order soon.

so you should please place your order, yes.

its final we will have a special label for the contest jeans ...no specifics yet but only jeans with special labels will be allowed to join the contest pls sign up now!

well, here is the message we got from francis/t5:

Hi all,

There is some progress on the XX / 66XX jeans contest.

Most likely, there will be unique pairs of XX / 66XX jeans for the contestants. A special label will be stitched inside the jeans in order to distinguish the contest jeans from the normal ones . These unique XX / 66XX jeans will only be sold to the contestants and it will not be sold openly. Since there is only very limited supply of the jeans, all contestants must order their jeans right now.

If everything runs smoothly, the XX / 66XX jeans can be delivered to the contestants before early August.

In view of the limited supply of the contest jeans, we suggest that an early deadline for registration must be set, i.e. two months after the contest starts.

Moreover, we suggest that those interested to join the contest from Hong Kong, Mainland China, Macau and Taiwan must register with Take 5 instead of you (we will inform their names to you afterwards) for administration purpose.

If you need any further information or have any queries, please feel free to contact me, Fung or Benny.

Thanks and Regards,

Francis

This means you really have to order NOW!

We tried to make it possible for people to order later, but this special labeling makes it impossible.

The deadline Francis talks about is for registration, not for ordering.

I´m sorry for anyone who wanted to order later, but this was decided by the guys from take 5 and denime...

nice, that you´re in!

which models are you going for, zumin, ?uestion and tvshooter?

1. lemmy - 66xx

2. atzec - 66xx (bought in store earlier)

3. edmond - 66xx (bought earlier)

4. nightrain - 66xx (will order soon)

5. -nudiefive- - 66xx

6. beautiful_freak - 66xx

7. deadendpro - 66xx

8. randyanderson - dropped

9. Vanquish Gold - 66xx (will order later)

10. coleslawyum - 66xx

11. lance - 66xx

12.Haryougen

13. mr.invincible - 66xx (will order later)

14. amardeep - 66xx

15. inthemix_ - 66xx (will order later)

16. API - 66xx (will order soon)

17. eddy8 - 66xx (will order soon)

18. xxhalyconxx

19. NeelxS

20. miamiheat04

21. kixslf - dropped

22. MrBurns

23. cottoncraft - dropped

24. DiGertsi - dropped

25. big truck - dropped

26. shoque - 66xx

27. pekklemon - 66xx (will order later)

28. Durrty Boy - 66xx

29. theshonen8899 - dropped

30. IIIrd icon - 66xx (will buy in T5 local store)

31. Stylish Pilot - dropped

32. oeija - 66xx

33. almostnice - 66xx

34. H.Bosch - 66xx

35. Acetate - XX

36. Demitrinevoli - will order later

37. Zumin

38. ?uestionmark

39. tvshooter

so its official, Mr. HaGa is not gonna be competing with us. thats a shame. i really think he would have been some good competition. maybe next time.

Hope this will answer questions:

Hi,

We suggest that the deadline for ordering and payment is 30 June 2009.

If there is registration, ordering and payment after 30 June 2009, we do not guarantee the availability of the jeans before the start of the contest. It may take a long time to make a second order.

Thanks and Regards,

Francis

So please order, pay and register till June 30th if you want to start on time!