denime xx type & 66xx type 2 year contest

edmond

i think they use the same method as bears:

sizejeans.jpg

wading is 10cm below bottom.

measurements on bears are pretty similar to denime´s:

http://translate.google.de/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fitem.rakuten.co.jp%2Fbears%2Fdenime-66xx%2F&sl=ja&tl=en&hl=de&ie=UTF-8

i also compared bears´ measurements of these to other 66 type cuts (eternal, 811, sugar cane) and they all measured prtty much the same. (26/26.5cm wading on sz.30)

the thighs n my pair are slim, but still ok.

What's keeping me from joining is the fact that my Denime Kyotos are tagged 38 and measure 35 in the waist, which is a perfect fit for me. The size charts say that a tagged size 36 (largest size listed) measures 33.8 in the waist, which would be too small. These don't come in a 38 do they?

What's confusing me is that the waistsize for a tagged 36 is 33.8 on the Bears chart vs a 35.8 on the Denime chart, but the inseams are identical. considering the possibility that the one is o/w and the other raw, it doesn't make sense that the waist would shrink 2" but the inseam would remain the same.

Maybe I should email Take5 and ask them to measure a 36 raw and o/w if they have them to clear this up. Because I would like to take advantage of this to get me a 66xx, even if I don't really compete in the contest.

the size 36 are a 36 1/2 inches in big style measurement and they will shrink 2 inches in the waist so maybe a 34 1/2 ? and stretch out to a around 35 with a belt on.. so.. there please dont use the dryer on these babies pls hang dry them

no not yet but i can predict the shrinkage already theyre just liek any other uns anforized denim except denimes shrinks around 1/4" more than anyone

the size 36 are a 36 1/2 inches in big style measurement and they will shrink 2 inches in the waist so maybe a 34 1/2 ? and stretch out to a around 35 with a belt on

Still iffy... Maybe if I can control the shrinkage a little. But 36 1/2 raw is on neither of the size charts... What about the upper thigh BiG style?

please dont use the dryer on these babies pls hang dry them

Well duh...

if you buy the jeans, i´d really hope to see you competing, it´s 2 years and you can always rotate.

If I get them I'd wear them of course, probably as work jeans replacing my FC after that contest ends.

haha, maybe it is because i hardly ever stay on Sufu long enough to get involved in a convo, but I didnt know it was you Ed! hahaha. glad to know tho now, another familiar face...kinda. Great job organizing btw. You and Aztec deserve something special, at least a hug. hahaha