16. API

17. eddy8

18. xxhalyconxx

19. NeelxS

20. miamiheat04

21. kixslf

22. MrBurns

23. cottoncraft

wait for your pair to come to you and soak it in warm water after it dries up then you tell us again or ask us that question.. its like evisu denim it looks just like any other denim but after wearing them a couple of days months... man youll sure to tell that denime's denim is something else

well with that said, then youre making me anxious to see these. I have not seen a really nice pair of evisus, so is there another brand that these can compare to? like flat heads or samurais?

if not, i can see why they are comparable to evisu's since denime is part of the original big 5 or 4 companies of japan.

well with that said, then youre making me anxious to see these. I have not seen a really nice pair of evisus, so is there another brand that these can compare to? like flat heads or samurais?

if not, i can see why they are comparable to evisu's since denime is part of the original big 5 or 4 companies of japan.

man peep the encyclopedia

ive seen evisus before online, but not in person. I would like to find some evisus no.1 to handle them in person

I wanted a real comparison and since i never seen them online i wanted to know if there was another brand out there that are comparable. I dont know the denime too much but i just know they are one of the OGs in japan

from what i heard denimes xx ( according to benny and denime slaes person in tokyo denime store) xx type denime is patterned or cloned ( not so perfect ) to very old levis denim properties. can anyone attest this?

measured my size 36 x 34 denime 66 raw

waist big style is 18 inches across

front rise 11 1/2 inches

back rise 15 "

thigh 13 1/4 inches

knee 9 3/4 "

hem 8 3/4 "

inseam 35 3/4"

RAW STATE

from what i heard denimes xx ( according to benny and denime slaes person in tokyo denime store) xx type denime is patterned or cloned ( not so perfect ) to very old levis denim properties. can anyone attest this?

^ i would like to know this as well. i like to know my brands and company as much as possible before making a purchase. makes a 200-300 pair of denim more worth it, imo. also does hayashi-san know about this contest? if so, will he do any special runs for these? not asking for it, just wondering.

btw, stupid question, how do you pronounce "denime"?

D-NEEM or DEN-AH-MEI