Julian Red Hoboken Nikki Sixx from fox 5 question....

Noddy

just ordered them.... on impulse... hmmm... anyway there's only one waist which is 31... and i am a true 31 so there should be no problem.. but the thing is what is the inseam?

And is this Hoboken Nikki Sixx consider raw denim jeans in such a way there is a need to wear for some months before washing???

I have enough of diesel.. true religion.... abercrombe & fitch.... never really satisfied with each of em... hope Hoboken Nikki Sixx will be my best pair of skinny jeans....

From my understanding, the "Nikki Six" is a wash, and while they will wear-in quite nicely, it isn't that important to go X amount of times before washing them. I tried a pair on from FoS5, and they fit wonderfully (waist wise) at 32 (my normal jeans size). And while they truly are a beautiful pair of jeans, the cut was just waaay too slim for my tastes. Slight stretch to the jeans, as well. Length wise, the pair I tried on were 34s, but I don't know if that's a standard or just what the dealer had in stock.

Sucks, because I really did like the look of the jeans, but....just not for me.

Quote:

just ordered them.... on impulse... hmmm... anyway there's only one waist which is 31... and i am a true 31 so there should be no problem.. but the thing is what is the inseam?

And is this Hoboken Nikki Sixx consider raw denim jeans in such a way there is a need to wear for some months before washing???

I have enough of diesel.. true religion.... abercrombe & fitch.... never really satisfied with each of em... hope Hoboken Nikki Sixx will be my best pair of skinny jeans....

--- Original message by Noddy on Jan 23, 2006 10:21 AM

they only come in 34 inseam

Quote:

the Nikki Sixx will be your best pair of skinny jeans, though if your a true 31 inch waist they won't have that painted on look but they are still quite skinny.

the pink weft is a fun feature

Edited by ten100switch on Jan 23, 2006 at 11:08 AM

--- Original message by ten100switch on Jan 23, 2006 11:08 AM

erm.. what do you mean by "painted"

Quote:

yeah they are pretty tight, i posted a picture today of me wearing a size 31x34 in the "What are you wearing" thread in supershopper you can check out

--- Original message by ten100switch on Jan 23, 2006 08:15 PM

Hey man.. wow you do have the body for skinny jeans :) but anyway are you a true 31? cause from the pic that shows, it's too tight at the crouch then i prefer it to be. I thought it kinda have some space at the crouch area.... ??

Picked it up...... wow the style is fantastic... i do owned a pair of dior before... forgotten the model.. but this is very very similar to dior.... except that maybe its' waist is higher... i will post a pic soon...

Edited by Noddy on Jan 27, 2006 at 03:33 PM

• 1 month later...

yeah. my friends store has them in stock.

HAPPY ENDINGS

and also the new nikki sixxs with a brown weft coming. fucking sick. i was actually there when the swedish rep came in to show the line. too fucking good. contact her. she has a grip of julian reds.