ask hap a question

haptronic

Hap, how do you take your WAYWT photos? Self timer?! Random fellow in the streets? Do people give you weird looks?!

Also I lost my voice, how may I communicate with Sidney and Kiya when I go to SE today :(?

i suppose being a mod takes up alot of your board-time.

just curious as to:

what have u been listening at recently

what r u watching todai

films u r looking forward

also do you think that the 2 ramones who happened to stay with arturo vega of suicide at the time really got sonicvoodoo cocaine?

do u really believe in the saying that with age comes experience? if so to what degree.

"out with the oldschool in with the new." quoted from a early 2000's hardcore outift. what does this quote personally mean 2 you? since u and i r in our 30s.

lately i have been listening to alot of new zealand reggae makes me think of hanging out at the beach, and decent coffee

l-jgBSEg8qg

mostly i have been watching old and new skate videos plus whatever i come across on youtube.

i am looking forward to see world war z, given that the book was so engaging.

as far as sonicvoodoo he may have embellished the story to make it better, as is common practice, but he has nothing to gain from a straight out lie, i am not sure that forum based credibility is his main aim.

'out with the old school in with the new' i am all for progression, but carry with me the maori belief that 'you have to know where you came from to see where you are going.'

Hap, how do you take your WAYWT photos? Self timer?! Random fellow in the streets? Do people give you weird looks?!

Also I lost my voice, how may I communicate with Sidney and Kiya when I go to SE today :(?

most of my pictures are self timer, and to be honest i don't really notice what the people around me are doing when i take them, the other are taken by either b i z z y or sidney lo.

you could always write on a piece of paper, be sure and tell sidney that kfc is better than popeyes when you do.

When did your hair start to grey? Do you use artificial color to maintain the salt 'n pepper look?

i started getting patches of grey in my late 20s, at first i would add patches of bleach to offset the effect

pony.jpg

now i don't use any colour at all

IF you could travel back in time to kill Hitler would you sex up Eva Brawn?

glanville3.jpg

eva brawn standing left

Guest jmatsu
do you have a clue why people such as jmatsu revel in exhibiting so much hate toward others?

and BTW, nothing was embellished...nothing to embellish...went to a pad and scored drugs, The sellers were the Ramones. /story

sonicvoodoo,

i think you're fuckhead, but nothing more than a pebble hitching a ride in a shoe. it wasn't even hate that time. the name-dropping agenda is lame. i've studied the ramones/nyc punkrock, researched it for university projects, etc.

i just found/find your claim rather outrageous.

is this when you were in a hardcore band?

if so, how did flares translate over into the nz hardcore scene??

i never actually played in a hardcore band, i ran a fanzine when i was in my early teens, and played bass in a band that was way more butthole surfers, later when i played guitar i played psychydelic punk and then 60's style ska.

this picture is from 2002 when i was in a post rock band

http://zer0control.com/mp3/mylittlepony/undertheradar.mp3

Hey Hap,

Do you smoke weed on the daily?

i have not smoked on the daily for some time now, in fact i hardly ever partake, i did spend a number of years...well it is so much part of everyday life in some parts of new zealand that it would have been rude not to.

sorry hap.

so why do a great deal of polynesian islanders love reggae/making their own brand (not you)??

i mucked around with ska for a bit, loving 60's ska. that eventually turned into this

http://zer0control.com/mp3/govictim/bonus.mp3

the love for reggae at home is something that is hard to explain, well for a start weed is everywhere 2nd per capita highest percentage of smokers after barbados, and then the maori relate to the struggles of being a minority. when i was a kid it was all uncle bob everywhere, [there is a reason his most famous tv interview was done in auckland], as the country matured the knowledge and love for reggae did also, you will hear obscure dub in the most unlikely places.

which specimen are you a bigger fan of:

Corny White Girls or Korny Asian Gurlz?

i can't profess to be a fan of corniness in girls full stop.

did you rate your own thread five stars?

i wish i had thought of it but no i didn't

Hap, do you eat fairy bread or is it just for little kids?

hundreds and thousands are not my favourite at all, but i do partake in other lollies.

is sidneylo hung like a jungle tiger??

mine and sidney's love has remained unconsumated so i am not privvy to this information.

would you feel threatened/jealous if I revived my own "ask..." thread? I kind of miss it.

thank you for asking, go ahead and bump your thread mine is but a poor imatation.

Hap, did you move to SF for any reason other than love?

don't tell any of the locals but it wasn't for the fashion that is for sure.