Sign in to follow this  
Ny

A Clean Chop in Tokyo

Finally, making my first trip to Tokyo in the next couple of weeks. Can someone recommend a cool place to get a haircut? I won't get a chance to see my barber before I leave for Tokyo. I haven't let someone else cut my hair in hella years... but I've come to terms with this and I'm down to break the streak! icon_smile_cool.gif

I just need a little off the top and sides. Tighten up the beard a bit... Presto!!!! Let me at those ladies. heehee

i always went to mint in ebisu. small little salon with lovely people and great cuts.

03-3713-4745

of if you walk around harajuku you will stumble across hundreds. (no exaggeration)

might I recommend going to a proper barber shop when you're in Japan? from my experience I've never had a good haircut from a salon (nor has my ex)...not to mention the fact that their prices are outrageously expensive. I wound up going to a barber and not only did he do a good job but he gave me a shave and a massage...no joke. and he didn't charge me an arm and a leg either.

if they move, kill 'em.

buy clippers. costs less than price of a 15 minute cut and blow. alternatively you can always go out with a hairdresser [like i did] and get both for free...

--------------------------

superslave1

http://superfuture.com