Perfecto Jackets

nf one

Like that one

I also tried that Burberry Prorsum one. It's super ballin and looks really aggressive with all the little details and all. The problem is that if you're taller than say 5"7 it's gonna look like you borrowed your stylish girlfriend jacket. Oh and it costs 2.7k$ :/

fe6819d24478b979c1b3738cfa4aae60bb31a0cb?$EC_9x16_large$

did they have the spiked version available to try on? I want to test that one and the warrior jacket but I think the Warrior was pre-order only.

edit: so warrior was produced :3

not at that store but i'd guess that it's got to be available to try on at one of the many London Burberry stores. I wished I could have tried it on actually.

did someone just compare toj to schott

i own a schott horse hide perfecto and the first gen TOJ double riders in lamb skin. over all, the fit and finish is a lot better on the TOJ.

i dunno if the schott horse hide and the normal schott calf are different, but i get a feeling that a schott calf skin perfecto will have better finishing. ( horse hide toot thick) my horse hide perfecto has an exposed raw leather edge folded inside for the sleeve cuff hem. also when the sleeves unzip, there isn't fabric underneath, you just see your shirt sleeve. i know most schott perfectos have like a buffalo check pattern underneath the sleeve hem zip.

my TOJ is for swag points and the horse hide is to ride a motorcycle :)

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

can anyone compare/contrast the:

- schott 118

- supreme x schott

- TOJ minimalist

how is the supreme x schott shape different than the 118?

i would buy the 118 if it werent for the epaulets. Can they be removed? Can leather jackets be altered?

still torn between UC or junya perfecto (vanson leathers? )

edit: on 2nd thought, the vanson junya is grail status

depends on what you want in a leather

the vanson leathers are really heavy in weight

the leather on UC jackets isn't all that great

^ what a coincidence i just took some pic of mine. jacket fits slim, went tts enough for a tee size up if u wanna layer.

EDIT:would take fit pics but i suck at taking pics of myself

8531648601_3c5dbe1001_z.jpg

8531647751_0fa811a2d2_z.jpg

8531649159_56b40bd969_z.jpg

8531647041_02c395c071_z.jpg

Edited by Mixture

^ Yeeeee, leather on the jacket is soft, comfortable to lounge in and tough enough to take a beating. What I like most about it is how it's fitted around the shoulders/arms and the length is perfect. Overall, the jacket breathes well; i don't overheat while wearing it. Biggest turn off is the plaid lining.

Brown one isn't bad either - unfortunately limited sizes in black.

http://www.schottnyc...cle.htm?color=2

8532862908_6790a4b236_z.jpg

8532862292_fd35581f6c_z.jpg

Edited by Mixture

• 1 month later...

couple questions

1.does anyone own the lad musician biker jacket? if so how does it fit and can someone post a fit pic of it

2. im looking into a schott perfecto but not sure which one to get, which is the best slim fitting one out there? im thinking about the 626 or 125 but i hate the drawstrings on the side of the 125

3. anyone here bought the supreme perfecto SS2013 and have a fit pic of them wearing it? looking into that one but not sure how it fits

i'm 5'8 130 LBS

trying to look for the perfect fitting biker but its so hard when you have so many choices

depends on what you want in a leather

the vanson leathers are really heavy in weight

the leather on UC jackets isn't all that great

the bounty hunter collab and lewis leather ones are nice.. generally you can tell how flimsy they will be by looking at them. even the mirror one looks ok (with the quilting)

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone have a clue as to what the "correct" length the sleeves of the perfecto supposed to be? The sleeve length ends a bit short of the wrist, exposing a little bit of wrist, right? Or are the sleeves supposed to be long?

Does anyone have a clue as to what the "correct" length the sleeves of the perfecto supposed to be? The sleeve length ends a bit short of the wrist, exposing a little bit of wrist, right? Or are the sleeves supposed to be long?

i can't say that there is a "correct" length... do you mean how perfectos are classically supposed to fit?

personally, i think it looks better when the sleeves end just at the wrist bone or a tiny bit shorter.  

not a fan at all of "too long" sleeves on avant-garde leathers 

Edited by Vampyrvargfesten