Perfecto Jackets

nf one

you, i want to kill. ocLA does not have any in stock any more, and ocNY has no idea what you're talking about.

PS: CAN ANYBODY GIVE MORE DETAILS ON THIS PERFECTO, I WANT IT AND AM WILLING TO PAY.

When did you call/go to OCLA? I was there earlier this week and they had it. The jacket was one of the reasons I dropped by actually, I've had my eye on it for awhile but I decided that even the deep, deep discount couldn't justify it in Cali weather. It was in one of the back rooms though, with all the other pieces that they haven't sold from F/W yet.

I'm actually going to go there again this weekend since a friend of mine is dropping by and wants to check the place out. I can check to see if it's still there. Shoot me a pm if you're interested.

This A.S jacket was pretty nice.

Right now it's unavailable from the A.S online store (retail was £275 if I am right), but you can still find it on ebay sometimes (actually there's one in size S for £310 **yeah the seller is such a ****** for selling a used jacket that price.)

33510351.jpg

wow that's killer, a really unique take

4372270432_beec425d9c.jpg

perfecto with ribbed cuffs? i wonder if you can order ribbed cuffs with dis's dr?

this one is by fad3 i think. leather looks pretty crappy.

not feeling it. I think the zipped cuff on leather jackets is one of the best things in life, though. :o I think I had some sort of moment of enlightenment about 15 years ago, when I realized how cool the zipped cuffs were. Lifting a cigarette or a camera to your face, showing off a big zipper, that is swaggy as hell imo.

In this case it just looks very fashunz.

i think thats why i like it. sometimes i feel there are too many things going on in a proper perfecto. rib cuffs tones it down a fair bit, but it does loose alot of that badass image and heritage associated with the design.

perhaps i'm just not ready to don a perfecto :o.

Not really feeling it. Boxy fit, oversized shoulders. Meh.

Could it be residual misplaced love for that N(n) one with contrast navajo/pendleton/whatever sleeves?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_bcwqh7Lsa8k/S2tkepzxcJI/AAAAAAAABNk/7EkxyPCKFu8/s640/IMG_0937-17.jpg

Could be. I always thought that was UC......But yeah, I really just like the limited possibilities of a two-toned. It can't be worn with just anything, as that picture shows. Definitely wouldn't get nearly as much mileage as a regular Perfecto, but if I had money to burn....

White body/black sleeves could work too...still a bad example tho:

sdsfs.jpg

Could be. I always thought that was UC......But yeah, I really just like the limited possibilities of a two-toned. It can't be worn with just anything, as that picture shows. Definitely wouldn't get nearly as much mileage as a regular Perfecto, but if I had money to burn....

White body/black sleeves could work too...still a bad example tho:

bloodreddr.jpg

sdsfs.jpg

there was a perfecto similar to this at the APC warehouse sale

it went for 150..i think it was a szS or M

kicking myself now for not picking it up :mad:

• 2 weeks later...