Perfecto Jackets

nf one

Yeah, I was just wondering how long the sleeves of the classic perfecto is; how it is supposed to fit.

I've been seeing a lot of said leather jackets with uneccesary long sleeves.

Edited by PRC.

• 4 weeks later...

i wear a medium in jackets, what size perfecto should i get? im really in the market for a nice fitted black perfecto. used or new

I tried this on at OC the other day

80885_1.jpg

Super nice, the leather is excellent, the fit was perfect and the gold hardware adds the perfect little pop to the design. Made in Japan, cupro lining, all that good shit.

I've been on a big perfecto kick lately and have been debating whether or not to cop the new toj dr before toj is out.

Edited by zachinthebox

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I tried this on at OC the other day

Super nice, the leather is excellent, the fit was perfect and the gold hardware adds the perfect little pop to the design. Made in Japan, cupro lining, all that good shit.

I've been on a big perfecto kick lately and have been debating whether or not to cop the new toj dr before toj is out.

I just came across blackmeans on rakuten and came in here to see if anyone had handled them. They look awesome, especially the version you posted. I will buy one if they make big sizes (50/52). 

• 7 months later...

I'm considering treating myself a perfecto jacket, if finances allow. I have some questions regarding fit and such. Maybe it has been covered before, but I cant find it.

*The Schott perfectos seem really bulky around the arms. While I have bigger arms than normal, the pop eye look is not something I like. Are the schotts different as for fit?

*Any other brands I should be looking at? Preferably within EU. Ideally i'd like a horsehide, but could do with cow. Fit is absolute proirity.

*Any point looking second hand? Since leather does stretch pretty extensively sometimes, maybe it's just better getting a brand new one?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

was thinking about selling my uc rider and get an schott for a fraction of the price.

i bet quality etc fit is same thing as uc ? i even prefer the shine and belt on the schott i think. 

i want something a bit more roomy, not too skinny, but not too baggy, was wandering around schott 519 or get an vintage one thrift.

any opinion ?

• 3 weeks later...

I'm finally getting round to buying a perfecto, I doubt I'll wear it much so I was thinking about getting a Schott one? Though I hear the fit it quite terrible. If that's the case I'll just look around and buy one for a bit more. Could anybody give me some guidance one them? Thanks.

Edited by 01100011

• 2 weeks later...

I'm finally getting round to buying a perfecto, I doubt I'll wear it much so I was thinking about getting a Schott one? Though I hear the fit it quite terrible. If that's the case I'll just look around and buy one for a bit more. Could anybody give me some guidance one them? Thanks.

i got the 626 from a member here and the fit is tight lol, slim one, cool fitting, best leather fitting ive ever tried, it could have been a bit shortier tho.

• 1 month later...