Perfecto Jackets

nf one

no, that was me du. I actually bought a Uniqlo one too, to rip apart to study Perfecto constructions, it's now in about 8 pieces on my cutting room floor. Turned out it was actually made incredibly decently, it's just a shame it was made from pleather, seemed like a huge waste of resources really. Even the zippers that go on it are halfway decent YKK lift-nose zippers.

Weren't you the one saying they looked like shit earlier :confused:
no, that was me du. I actually bought a Uniqlo one too, to rip apart to study Perfecto constructions, it's now in about 8 pieces on my cutting room floor. Turned out it was actually made incredibly decently, it's just a shame it was made from pleather, seemed like a huge waste of resources really. Even the zippers that go on it are halfway decent YKK lift-nose zippers.

I did as well Hang, but I was looking at the non-limited edition ones. The ones that were colored with flannel lining are limited production run, and the quality is 10x better than the others. Half way decent like Dis said, but not real in any way/shape/form

• 4 weeks later...

nice scans thanks !

i was wondering, has anyone ever tried to tailor his schott perfecto to make it look slimmer at the arm ? one of my friend gave his perfecto to the tailor and i was thinking of doing the same.

nice scans thanks !

i was wondering, has anyone ever tried to tailor his schott perfecto to make it look slimmer at the arm ? one of my friend gave his perfecto to the tailor and i was thinking of doing the same.

Have a Perfecto custom made by Schott. Go to a local dealer to try on different styles and sizes until you find the style and size you like and then send a custom request to Schott.

• 2 months later...

random update on my schott

i wanted it to fit a bit tighter all around, and i was feeling a bit ballsy earlier this week so i decided to throw it in the wash, full heat, then into the dryer on full heat for a few hours. pulled her out and shes probably a full size smaller (exactly what i wanted), has a really nice beating to it and awesome zipper warping etc. It does that thing that the junya ones do now where the lining comes out at the wrists a bit if i so desire. gave her a good mink oil rubbing to make sure the dryer treatment didnt have any long term effects and shes more beautiful than ever. good quality leather to withstand that.

<3

• 2 weeks later...
random update on my schott

i wanted it to fit a bit tighter all around, and i was feeling a bit ballsy earlier this week so i decided to throw it in the wash, full heat, then into the dryer on full heat for a few hours. pulled her out and shes probably a full size smaller (exactly what i wanted), has a really nice beating to it and awesome zipper warping etc. It does that thing that the junya ones do now where the lining comes out at the wrists a bit if i so desire. gave her a good mink oil rubbing to make sure the dryer treatment didnt have any long term effects and shes more beautiful than ever. good quality leather to withstand that.

<3

oooh pics ploxxxxx

I want to get a red perfecto from young poor and fabulous or whatever that store is called and do the same... that leather is probably really crappy compared to schott tho.

• 2 weeks later...
oooh pics ploxxxxx

I want to get a red perfecto from young poor and fabulous or whatever that store is called and do the same... that leather is probably really crappy compared to schott tho.

waywt-5.jpg

from my latest waywt, ill take a close up detail pic tomorrow when i dont need the jackets warmth to live, but you can kinda see the zipper scrunching and the leather ruching along the edges. also on the right cuff you can see the lining peaking out, you can pull it out more or less depending on what u want.

those angry young n poor perfectos are absolute shit though, i had one for a bit, perhaps on a girl its more forgiving but no amount of shrinking would have saved that fit on me. price is tempting though and they have a good return policy so maybe try anyways?

this n.hoolywood looks pretty sweet.

4280785005_59cf299766.jpg

Tried this on at the Opening Ceremony in LA recently. Fits nice and the leather was substantial. Would've copped since its all the way down to $491 but the thing is lined and way too warm to see much wear in Cali weather.

Been craving a good perfecto recently. Also tried on the RO one and it fit me exactly how I wanted it to. Too bad it was like 3k. Thinking I might have to just sneak a tape measurer into Maxfields and get TOJ to make me one.

Tried this on at the Opening Ceremony in LA recently. Fits nice and the leather was substantial. Would've copped since its all the way down to $491 but the thing is lined and way too warm to see much wear in Cali weather.

you, i want to kill. ocLA does not have any in stock any more, and ocNY has no idea what you're talking about.

PS: CAN ANYBODY GIVE MORE DETAILS ON THIS PERFECTO, I WANT IT AND AM WILLING TO PAY.