Perfecto Jackets

nf one

tried on the uniqlo ones

shiiiiiiiitayyyyyyyyyyyyy

I mean, I assumed as much going in, but damn, those are horrendous jackets for realzzzzzzzz

it's the fake leather, right?

fuck a pleather :mad:

errrbody got a perfecto now, even Visvim. Maybe I should indeed make one, since I got my shit together now...

I saw the Uniqlo ones too, and was disgusted.

That Markawear one up there looks nice, Marka is slept on but I love that shit.

Uniqlo jackets are getting a bit of hate, but i grabbed one and i don't think they are bad at all, i mean fake leather sucks but they are cheap if want a colored jacket (i copped red) and its a pretty convincing fake leather.

Maybe i just got lucky because mine also fits spot on, if TOJ ever makes a mtm perfecto, WHICH YOU MUST DISMAL; i will copy the measurements of my Uniqlo jacket exactly. Anyway, i'll post a fit in it soon enough.

sexy

Beauty & Youth x Schott Leather Jacket

by Eugene Kan, August 20, 2009

beauty-youth-schott-leather-jacket-1.jpg

While leather jacket maker Schott was arguably the pinnacle of motorcycle protection wear in the past, the development of new technologies has made the vintage crop of jacket styles a bit obsolete relative to their new-age styles. Nevertheless, the styles offered by Schott are unsurpassed in aesthetic as its classic and timeless styles have made their way into popular culture in more ways than one. Recognizing the quality and importance of Schott, Beauty & Youth create their very own version with the traditional black leather body and contrasting hardware.

beauty-youth-schott-leather-jacket-2.jpg

Fuck that's what I want, a schott with brass hardware, I don't like the super shiny silver hardware.

Also, check this vintage Buco. My favorite, love the "D" Pocket.

4310389_orig.jpg

They go for over $1,000 though