Perfecto Jackets

nf one

• 4 weeks later...

anyone know of something that looks similar to this schott perfecto at a cheaper price point? i'm a broke college student... btw i've seen this thread before but i didn't know what the hell "perfecto" was until i saw a thread on styleforum about schott haha.

i'm looking for a fitted black jacket (i'm 5'7 130) with an open collar and some diagonal zippers. no predisressing, patches/print, or shoulder straps. thanks in advance.

perfecto118FUZ_225.jpg

anyone know of something that looks similar to this schott perfecto at a cheaper price point? i'm a broke college student... btw i've seen this thread before but i didn't know what the hell "perfecto" was until i saw a thread on styleforum about schott haha.

i'm looking for a fitted black jacket (i'm 5'7 130) with an open collar and some diagonal zippers. no predisressing, patches/print, or shoulder straps. thanks in advance.

perfecto118FUZ_225.jpg

I am about the same height and weight around 140 and I find the Schott size 34 / XS to be the perfect size for me. I have had many motorcycle style jackets and none can compare to the Schott perfecto. Look up a local dealer from Schottnyc web site and find one to try on. I doubt if you can find a better price than what is listed on US Wings. The other option is ebay/craiglist.

i wanna buy a perfecto and cut off dem boxy-as-hell sleeves..

pair it with a hoodie a la this UNDERCOVER jacket.. (or like any punx would do)

01032819.jpg

up da punx up da punxx :P

ooh yeah also this junya one (would wear as vest, less the silky sleeves )

junya1.jpg

on a side note: headpieces in the show were dope too (need info on who made them :) )

i wanna buy a perfecto and cut off dem boxy-as-hell sleeves..

pair it with a hoodie a la this UNDERCOVER jacket.. (or like any punx would do)

01032819.jpg

up da punx up da punxx :P

ooh yeah also this junya one (would wear as vest, less the silky sleeves )

junya1.jpg

on a side note: headpieces in the show were dope too (need info on who made them :) )

Yeah i've been trying to find something like this for cheap, vintage steez. I've had no luck really though. :confused:

I just tried on a 118 at a local store here on Melrose and the sleeves looked like bat wings. I wish Schott made a standard perfecto with slimmer sleeves without doing a custom job. The price on the standard 118 and 618 is really affordable, but the bat wings are not for me.

yeah for some reason pre-distressing is good on some jackets, but for perfectos.... it looks wack. any thoughts?

618v1frt.jpg

like this "vintaged" schott one

59112767he12f.jpg

and this Rick Owens

i dunno... reminds me of wierd-eurotrashy fashunz :confused:

I just tried on a 118 at a local store here on Melrose and the sleeves looked like bat wings. I wish Schott made a standard perfecto with slimmer sleeves without doing a custom job. The price on the standard 118 and 618 is really affordable, but the bat wings are not for me.

maybe you should try on a 618 bitch

sexy

Beauty & Youth x Schott Leather Jacket

by Eugene Kan, August 20, 2009

beauty-youth-schott-leather-jacket-1.jpg

While leather jacket maker Schott was arguably the pinnacle of motorcycle protection wear in the past, the development of new technologies has made the vintage crop of jacket styles a bit obsolete relative to their new-age styles. Nevertheless, the styles offered by Schott are unsurpassed in aesthetic as its classic and timeless styles have made their way into popular culture in more ways than one. Recognizing the quality and importance of Schott, Beauty & Youth create their very own version with the traditional black leather body and contrasting hardware.

beauty-youth-schott-leather-jacket-2.jpg