Perfecto Jackets

nf one

not sure about the zip thing, i believe someone might have mentioned once that in asia they dont adhere as strictly to the right on mens left on womens thing?

and also, i ended up grabbing a schott and am immensely happy. although i do still find most of the ones in this thread super sexy

longshot but does anyone know anything about getting these altered. I picked up a really nice perfecto out thrifting, but the sleeves are super loose and large whereas the rest of the body fits nicely. Does anyone know of anyone that can alter these, possibly take in the sleeves.

i might have found THE jacket to satiate all your riders needs, for an incredible price.

I have been flirting with a local fashion collective here in HK, and I just took delivery of a classic perfecto jacket with no extraneous details. Leather is lambskin and unbelievably freaking soft, better hand feel than any rick orj ulius jacket (and i own both)

Best part is the price - around 600 USD for a made to measure custom.

check the pics below:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/brillwill/sets/72157618765301785/

I might be able to finagle some more of these jackets for you sufu regulars, send me a PM if you're interested.

edit: ignore the retarded styling, i just threw the jacket on for some pics

longshot but does anyone know anything about getting these altered. I picked up a really nice perfecto out thrifting, but the sleeves are super loose and large whereas the rest of the body fits nicely. Does anyone know of anyone that can alter these, possibly take in the sleeves.

i have had two leather jackets altered. it's a gigantic task. even some leather "tailors" are absolutely clueless as to what needs to be done to make the jackets fit properly. others just plain don't want the hassle or the possibility that they might damage their machine.

also some refuse to alter leather jackets if they have a liner. again too much hassle.

some words of advice. have the measurements ready the exact second you step foot into the place. a great idea would be to leave a tailored shirt and tell them to match the arm measurements.

you will likely only have one shot with the tailor, because they will likely just be plain too overwhelmed by such a project to even attempt doing it again.

good luck.

^ You are right, you can't make silk from shit. You can slim an original pattern but it's foolish to think you'll make something that is as complex as a leather stylish from what isn't originally, it's all in the pattern.

210935525.jpg

if someone can clear this up for me, is this a Schott perfecto? and if so, which one is it exactly? I really like it, but it looks a lot better than the photos on the Schott website, so I just want to make sure what it actually is.

Thanks

Arrived in the mail today from the UK. Size 36, lightly quilted, super comfy and warm. Weighs 2.2kg and cost me 65 pounds just to get it down to Oz lol. Tag reads "Carnaby Centre London"

please post a fit pic

same junya jkt from first page, worn unbelted (right pic, but left jacket is good too)

f0046734_20373627.jpg

whats the word on the perfecto belts, unbuckled? buckled?

not a "perfecto" (schott) but.. here are some lewis leathers

1433618902l.jpg

lcb9be6158c69df2e659eec.jpg

l1e17667ad1c4c5ef373ab3.jpg

l77de88c10ceefb0a312857.jpg

• 1 month later...