coldwave/minimal wave/darkwave/minimal synth/synthpop :: post-punk :: ebm :: industrial :: etc

e0d9n0b5

also liked this song, although it was something like Gordons worship

ninetynine, on 04 Sept 2013 - 5:17 PM, said:

that ep is perfect.

listened to their album on repeat today.  both songs named Two are my favourite... I wonder if Stephen Morris had any imput during the creation of the songs on it...

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone ever listen to Ova Looven from Brooklyn?

That's from the 2003 LP.  They released an incredible 12" in 2007 that took their sound a little further (check out "the killer six" on youtube if you like the song I posted).  Haven't made much of a peep since that 12" but I'm hoping...

Influencing Machine* from California has recently made this incredible 6 tape reissue of early LE SYNDICAT tape work. Absolutely essential industrial music, 30 years old and sounding fresher and more relevant than anything going today. NIce stenciled cardboard box with 6 tapes in shells ans offset printed artbook with art from LS. Perfect!

2ecaa82b-6fba-4a39-a9d1-5df4066eaeb9_zps

14664671-afdf-4429-8476-e711ebc5566c_zps

http://influencingmachinerecords.blogspot.com

(I also HIGHLY HIGHLY urge anyone interested in REAL industrial music to check out the works of Dajjal who has a release on Influencing Machine and also tapes on Cathartic Process. I would have overlooked this as I do not support the label Cathartic Process generally but its absolutely the best thing going if you want hypnotic wet synth paranoia...)

*(not my label in anyway, just passing along the tip)