coldwave/minimal wave/darkwave/minimal synth/synthpop :: post-punk :: ebm :: industrial :: etc

e0d9n0b5

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Etc = industrial and ebm?

Found my controlled bleeding trudge cassette

Also I don't wanna go through every song, but what no kisses. Or nurvuss track chants "swag" a bunch of times on it?

Etc = industrial and ebm?

Of course. Just edited this thread's title.

Looking forward hearing Youth Code's LP (out in two weeks, on Dais (great label btw)).

Minimal Wave is doing another repress of the Oppenheimer Analysis ep and releasing an LP from DZ Lectric + Anthon Shield - Lickin’.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=YQzY7P9hgXk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fr6xgJ24vR8

sufu user schmoses told me to check out Bipolar years ago... while loving what they are doing now, i deeply wish they kept making post-punk/art-rock/noise.

i still truly love FF and want to see them live, but an album filled with that kind of song would've been a killer.

sufu user schmoses told me to check out Bipolar years ago... while loving what they are doing now, i deeply wish they kept making post-punk/art-rock/noise.

i still truly love FF and want to see them live, but an album filled with that kind of song would've been a killer.

also liked this song, although it was something like Gordons worship