Viridi-anne black shoes/sandal wrap style very rick owens / ann d

threexdope

Viridi-anne wrap effect shoes, black size JAPANESE 3 - US10/UK9 Bought in TOKYO last year, worn once, near mint condition, really fantastic pair of shoes, can be worn with jeans , trousers or even shorts for summer, you can wear with socks but i think it looks better with no socks. Superb quality and great piece from an up and coming Japanese label. Just wear it with some rick owens and number (n)ine tops and it will match perfectly, this cost me a bundle dont miss out.

Worn once, yes once only, near mint condition, the soles are slightly scuffed up as i have worn them out but only once as you can see the leather in the picture has no wear on them yet, very cool material and cut , great pair of shoes, goes with anybody's style that wear NN,RICK,ANN etc

cimg0245lfc.jpg

cimg0241.jpg

cimg0249.jpg

cimg0248.jpg

cimg0250.jpg

cimg0247.jpg

cimg0246.jpg

cimg0251.jpg

cimg0243.jpg

cimg0190.jpg

its been worn, theres dirt, theres visible wear at the heels - and you're selling it at more than retail price. nobody would shit up your thread if this were a reasonable salespitch in the first place.

these have only been worn once, yes there is wear but they have only been worn once and i stick to that

with regards to the price this is what i paid

but taking your comments into account i will reduce to $350 shipped

thank you

hope that stops the BITCHING