What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

Not much, I only do that as a hobby. I'm a Graphic Designer for a living.

yeah dude i saw you in that video Kiya posted... crazy shit. you're fuckin quick. i kinda wish i could do more tricks but i really just yoyo to relax. i think thats enough

Hrmmm. Looks like I'm not the only one who doesn't get around to taking pics in broad daylight. I can't take pics at work and it's dark when I leave the house and when I come back and that's not going to change until end of february.

aztec- if you're using flash, don't use it

if not, get better lighting

go outside in the afternoon or morning and take the shots

I might be reading too much into it, but what the fuck? Atzec's shots are great, he takes some of the nicest pics on the forums, be it evo, waywt or world tour pics... I don't really see anything wrong with this one either, it's a wayw pic, so who cares about the lighting as long as it shows the outfit?

I might be reading too much into it, but what the fuck? Atzec's shots are great, he takes some of the nicest pics on the forums, be it evo, waywt or world tour pics... I don't really see anything wrong with this one either, it's a wayw pic, so who cares about the lighting as long as it shows the outfit?

wow, thanks for the support and compliments mr haga!

• sufu1 unpinned this topic