What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

The pictures of Beckham and of the boots in the wall are at Hollywood Trading Company/Denim Doctors in LA. They are vintage US Army Jump boots that Zip Stevenson modified for his "irregular" line. I fucking love those boots. He resoled them with a white wedge, trimmed the shaft by a few inches, created a pull tab out of the spine, and trimmed the top edge of the boots with white leather. They look sick in person.

Edited by attackwithstones

Alex might look like a bit of a dick and his style/attitude may not be everyone's cup of tea but to make a statement that implies he's a Nazi, with no foundation, is just poor taste.

i didn't say alexx is a nazi, even though some of his rants from months ago made him look like one. but i guess there were some misunderstandings because of his poor english then.

white laces in black boots still made you look like a nazi to most people in (west) germany. and they do look crap with black moctoes. but thats just my very personal opinion.

cheers for the compliment, alexx. your posing stance could still benefit from a little overhaul, but your language skills (both german and english) made a good progression. at least most people understand you now without misinterpretation.

Guest Electrorock

i didn't say alexx is a nazi, even though some of his rants from months ago made him look like one. but i guess there were some misunderstandings because of his poor english then.

white laces in black boots still made you look like a nazi to most people in (west) germany. and they do look crap with black moctoes. but thats just my very personal opinion.

cheers for the compliment, alexx. your posing stance could still benefit from a little overhaul, but your language skills (both german and english) made a good progression. at least most people understand you now without misinterpretation.

YES!

But i dont want to look like U (Markus) or others here

I wear what i want and i like.

And try to wear white laces in black redwings or black boots and then a compare it with the rightwings/nazis....

i think this is little dump,sry

Nice day

you don't want to look like anyone here you just wanna look like David Beckham don't you.

Don't fuss!sucker!!!!

Only the white laces are cool in the black boots!

I saw the pics by HTC and thought...fine

Beckham is a metrosexuell -guy...his style is fine but not my cup of tea in all

Edited by alexx1976

oh riff, your apc look wild...

I have to second this!!

• sufu1 unpinned this topic