What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

No waywt pic from me.

But I was today inside the Edwin, Carhartt and G-Star Outlet in Weil am Rhein Germany

So here a crappy pic when I was back home again.

I couldn't resist to buy a bunch of 31 items most selvage Edwins and a few selvage Carhartt and selvage G-Star jeans for the Jeansmuseum.

Most of them at a cost of 10 Euros each

Like told I couldn't resist.

And I carried all this stuff on my bicycle and by train back to my place.

Was hard work and I had a raw denim heaven flash although I know, it was not about Sammies, IH, SG,..

They told me when taking 100 pants or denim jackets each item would cost 6 Euros each

I don't know how long this special offer wil be in this separate hall of the outlet

At the left side I added the Nudie jacket and the Flathead which I picked up at a friends place near the outlet.

Thanks Felix for this super great stuff from you!!

DSC03154-red.jpg

Edited by swiss-jeansfreak

Lendo -- '47s?

yeah, my 5-6 year old 47's. just got them back from denim therapy the other day. pocket bags repaired, knee and entire crotch/seat rebuild, hemmed, and slightly tapered from the knee down. will hopefully get a few more years out of them now. they were my 1st pair of raw denim.

i was so impressed with their work i'm thinking abut sending my take 5 x momotaros off for some repairs as well.

No waywt pic from me.

But I was today inside the Edwin, Carhartt and G-Star Outlet in Weil am Rhein Germany

So here a crappy pic when I was back home again.

I couldn't resist to buy a bunch of 31 items most selvage Edwins and a few selvage Carhartt and selvage G-Star jeans for the Jeansmuseum.

Most of them at a cost of 10 Euros each

Like told I couldn't resist.

And I carried all this stuff on my bicycle and by train back to my place.

Was hard work and I had a raw denim heaven flash although I know, it was not about Sammies, IH, SG,..

They told me when taking 100 pants or denim jackets each item would cost 6 Euros each

I don't know how long this special offer wil be in this separate hall of the outlet

At the left side I added the Nudie jacket and the Flathead which I picked up at a friends place near the outlet.

Thanks Felix for this super great stuff from you!!

Funny, i must have missed you by one day, I was there this Friday! Love the Outlet in Weil, super friendly staff and the best selection of Edwin and Carhartt products in the area. Not to mention the prices...

It is too bad most of the Edwin pants in the special sales building are waist 32", given Edwin's sizing this means that they are usually too large for skinny/regular guys. So I am not too angry with you for buying all this stuff and locking it away in the museum. ;) Just make sure you do not do it with 28"/34" Edwins, I may need them at some point. :D I will have to visit your museum some day, by the way!

Edited by mat_wue

page 447 was atrocious (yes, generalizing slightly). come on 448. pick it back up. so much $$$ spent, yet, nothing inspiring here in a long time. same old tired looks.

Oh shit I mistakingly hit the neg rep button for coldsummers great pics on my IPhone

Sorry about this.

Who helps me out to correcting this for me?

swiss-jeansfreak : where's e pics? pls show us ur shopping .... :P

Sorry for this only one bad IPhone pic from the Outlet shopping

But after I have seen the bad reactions above I don't think I wanna bore the raw denim heads here with more such Edwin and Carhartt selvage stuff. And I'm in Rome anyway this week

The idea behind this buy is to find some people with waist 32, who are willing to wear the hell out of those pants without any washings or soakings for as long as possible and send them back to the museum, when they have beaten them up as much as they wanted.

No matter if used on construction jobs or for whatever.

It's a long term project about natural fadings only

The Jeansmuseum would love to offer such opportunities with Strike Gold, Iron Heart, Sammies or other great stuff

But the lack of sponsors and because of the low financial range of the Jeansmuseum forced me to concentrate this fading project on the first mentioned brands after such a sale opportunity

^^^ mat_wue

You're always welcome to stop at my place. Can't be that far away for you as you live in Switzerland.

And no worries mate, it was all about sizes waist 32

• sufu1 unpinned this topic