What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

Posted · Hidden by kissutt, April 9, 2012 - please delete my post, because have a something wrong
Hidden by kissutt, April 9, 2012 - please delete my post, because have a something wrong
gabung.jpg

I would, however, be interested to know what people are carrying in that belt shit that could possibly offset the hindrance of wearing it.

presumably it's all the shit everyone else would keep in their pockets, to preserve the integrity of yer whisker fades.

imo there's little point in having sweet fades on your jeans if you have to look like a status quo roadie when wearing them...

^^rob060:

Great fit pic and I love those Ande Whalls

When cutting trees at a friends place it was too warm for wearing denim stuff sorry guys

And sorry about crappy pic quality against the too bright sky light

DSC03012-red.jpg

DSC03016-red.jpg

Visiting a huge chocolate exhibition in Zurich. It was almost like in raw denim heaven.

I was luckily wearing my oversized IH denim jacket and SG pants, because I had eaten tooooooo muuuuch chocolate!!!!

P1010259-red.jpg

Edited by swiss-jeansfreak

Chilling with a Klondike at Viva Las Vegas.

photo-5.jpg

Norse

Dry Bones x Rockin Jelly Bean

Flat Head SEXFHXRJB15

Visvim

^kiya i am sorry i cannot hold to say this but u look like mozzie from tv series "white collar"

and i think this is how you gonna look like when you are old hahaha

No offence intended

Mozzie+in+disguise.jpg

Edited by leyori

I get stopped on the street on a near often basis with people that think that i'm that actor. I had a group of guys in Vegas last year actually not believe i wasn't him even after talking to them.

the cinch rea on those look crazy vintage!

• sufu1 unpinned this topic