What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

A kid? Lets see....I am an Army vet and war veteran who works full time and supports my wife and child while going to school full time as well. What about my wife being a stay at home mom who takes care of the home makes me chauvinistic? My life is very fulfilled, as is my wife's. Just because we dont mind playing into classic gender roles that make you feel uncomfortable doesnt mean you are a better person. Who are you anyway? Dont be mad at me because no woma or man loves you enough to stay with you and noone will hire you because you cant stay off drugs long enough to move out of mommy's basement.

Also, you said I failed completely by taking pics in dirty mirror or in wastedump background. Please post the pic you are referring. Im not sure how you could compare my pics with the other guys. You are delusional.

I was hoping for a fit Markus, you let me down a little.

Though, you said what just about everyone was thinking.

robbie, still have to fiddle with my flickr, maybe friday.

jeanetic, forget it and carry on playing with your guns, if that makes you happy. i personally would rather try to get my environment in a better shape.

robbie, still have to fiddle with my flickr, maybe friday.

jeanetic, forget it and carry on playing with your guns, if that makes you happy. i personally would rather try to get my environment in a better shape.

Well you prove my point. I had a feeling your irrational feelings had something to do with my biography. Why cant people be tolerant of those who feel different than themselves? So we have different ideas on life? Who cares?

little notice to the mods: i donnt think that a member calling himself a "hardcore right wing extremist" is an enrichment to the forum.

i hate those bloody fascists and will ever do.

I realize you are incapable of being tolerant of someone who is different than you. Im sure most people can tell that "hardcore right wing extremist WAS MEANT AS A JOKE!!!! I thought for sure the part about "clinging to guns and religion" would be seen as funny. Its a common stereotype I was playing on. Are you so fiiled with hatred for people who dont think just like you that you cant even tell sarcasm/jest from being serious?

Hell, I even put my attitude as "paranoid". Lighten up

Edited by jeanetic

i don't know man.. just because i don't prefer some of the clothing you wear does not mean you should take my advice.

do as you do.

Thanks I appreciate the honesty. I like to post my fits to get honest feedback on them.

Its a shame there are people on this forum like almostnice who would rather be condescending on trivial issues. Its not only very immature but its also sad that someone has to cut others down because of their low self worth.

Do you think all of the shirts are ugly or just the T-shirts? What style shirts do you recommend?

Edited by TheNorthern

Well you prove my point. I had a feeling your irrational feelings had something to do with my biography. Why cant people be tolerant of those who feel different than themselves? So we have different ideas on life? Who cares?

i am able to tolerate many people and opinions, but no bloody nazi scums. no one likes you and i dont care.

wow when did superdenim go supertrash...

keep it up guys, as if 5.0 wasn't a pain without this

Wow this is heated haha

My belief is that waywt shots should be composed. We've all posted mirror shots and whatnot but try to learn some photography skills of some kind and compose your photo. Your fits are getting negative reception because you are posting mall brand shit on a somewhat elitist denim forum (I don't say elitist in a negative sense) we all post here because we want to highlight quality brands and showcase denim...if you don't want to deal with negative feedback then maybe this isn't the place for you. Post on look book or something. Also Dior home doesn't really fit into the category of what superdenim posters consider quality. This portion of the forum is less "fashion" oriented and more focused on the culture of true denim and workwear. Pre-distressed Dior jeans are neither of these things

Edited by GregoryH

When did they start selling Dior Homme at buckle?

I was on the fence about the shirt though. Im Donating it to charity.

you gotten stop responding to every comment directed towards you.

ignore it and move on.

Edited by Mixture

When did they start selling Dior Homme at buckle?

It's not about the brand(s).

alexx1976 is the perfect example. folks on here jack off to iron heart (no hate) -- alex wears nothing but that, and everyone negs the shit outta him cuz he looks ridiculous.

It's not about the brand(s).

alexx1976 is the perfect example. folks on here jack off to iron heart (no hate) -- alex wears nothing but that, and everyone negs the shit outta him cuz he looks ridiculous.

Ok

• sufu1 unpinned this topic