What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

Posted (edited) · Hidden by jeanetic, December 17, 2011 - No reason given
Hidden by jeanetic, December 17, 2011 - No reason given

Edited by jeanetic

really?

not to be harsh, but why do people post pictures of their bed rooms in WAYWT pix where the rooms are trashy and look like shit?

i'm a clean freak, so it kinda kills me when I see them. I don't want to hate on anyone, just my two cents.

lol because i don't consider it a "what does your room look like" thread of which would require me to to be conscious of what my room looks like. And also because I never really care about a little bit of disorganization. I guess it is a bit messy. lol

before 5.0 users were able to leave comments with + / - rep

so we used to

and as far as your fits go

i just really dislike diesel jeans, and your shirts are ugly too

i do enjoy seeing some epic dior homme jeans (hedi era) though :rolleyes:

Why do people just neg your outfit but dont tell you what exactly they are negging about it? I dont mind a little feedback. Is it the fit? Is it the shirt? Is it the boots? Is it the stacks? or is it nothing and you just enjoy hitting the neg button?

Edited by TheNorthern

lol because i don't consider it a "what does your room look like" thread of which would require me to to be conscious of what my room looks like. And also because I never really care about a little bit of disorganization. I guess it is a bit messy. lol

If my wife doesnt clean then I dont worry about it. I work and go to school full time. She gets to clean the house. So my house stays dirty...not as dirty as that guy but still dirty.

proceed with the negs please.

Why do people just neg your outfit but dont tell you what exactly they are negging about it? I dont mind a little feedback. Is it the fit? Is it the shirt? Is it the boots? Is it the stacks? or is it nothing and you just enjoy hitting the neg button?

To me waywt is just not about posting what you wear or your recently purchased items. Its about your style, which includes a bit more than taking a crappy pic in a wastedump background or a dirty mirror, which indicates again that style cannot be bought with money. there are messy rooms with a touch of class, but both of you failed completely.

To jeanetic: your wife is responsible for it? hope she realizes what a chauvinistic idiot you are. you sound like a kid who left mums nest all too soon. grew up and get a life.

Edited by almostnice

To me waywt is just not about posting what you wear or your recently purchased items. Its about your style, which includes a bit more than taking a crappy pic in a wastedump background or a dirty mirror, which indicates again that style cannot be bought with money. there are messy rooms with a touch of class, but both of you failed completely.

To jeanetic: your wife is responsible for it? hope she realizes what a chauvinistic idiot you are. you sound like a kid who left mums nest all too soon. grew up and get a life.

A kid? Lets see....I am an Army vet and war veteran who works full time and supports my wife and child while going to school full time as well. What about my wife being a stay at home mom who takes care of the home makes me chauvinistic? My life is very fulfilled, as is my wife's. Just because we dont mind playing into classic gender roles that make you feel uncomfortable doesnt mean you are a better person. Who are you anyway? Dont be mad at me because no woma or man loves you enough to stay with you and noone will hire you because you cant stay off drugs long enough to move out of mommy's basement.

Also, you said I failed completely by taking pics in dirty mirror or in wastedump background. Please post the pic you are referring. Im not sure how you could compare my pics with the other guys. You are delusional.

Edited by jeanetic

• sufu1 unpinned this topic