What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

done now! people be pissed at me, but no more pictures! just go by the hearsay :D

Lol at all of my negs. Maybe I just don't dress well at all, but I really think it would have been dumb to turn down a present as nice as a fur lined custom made deerskin jacket. Maybe people had less morals 40 years ago.

But that coat is fucking ugly and you like an idiot wearing it.

boom! to each his own i guess.

Best better don't fuck with no ocelots bro

too bad they're adorable! calfs, lambs, horses, goats, minks, ducks, rabbits, deer, chickens. i didn't purchase it. even though i'm defending myself, it doesn't make much sense since i had absolutely nothing to do with the production of it. whatever, neg away, it's not like it matters unless one of you punches me in the face in real life. if the jacket itself (which is actually rather obscured in my picture) is hideous, i completely understand the negs.

too bad they're adorable! calfs, lambs, horses, goats, minks, ducks, rabbits, deer, chickens. i didn't purchase it. even though i'm defending myself, it doesn't make much sense since i had absolutely nothing to do with the production of it. whatever, neg away, it's not like it matters unless one of you punches me in the face in real life. if the jacket itself (which is actually rather obscured in my picture) is hideous, i completely understand the negs.

sucks A.L.F probably doesn't browse sufu, they could burn that tasteless shit for ya

the jacket itself is hideous.

• sufu1 unpinned this topic