What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

u are a galoot

Amazon cheated you with a dictionary from the 1950's. Or have you been watching Bugs Bunny?

idgit galoot

used by bugs bunny, primarily, referring to a big, dumb, idiot oaf.

"Ya dog gon idgit galoot you'll blow the ship to smithereens!

The worst thread in superdenim.

I'd rather be reading the Nudie thread.

I'd rather read through dozens of pages worth of people asking how many sizes down they should take in 710xx in the Samurai thread.

I'd rather be reading the "Post your DUCKS!!!" thread, ESPECIALLY if it's about quacking ducks (of course, it's not.)

Actually I guess this entire subforum is pretty bad.

I'd rather read through dozens of pages worth of people asking how many sizes down they should take in 710xx in the Samurai thread.

I'd rather be reading the "Post your DUCKS!!!" thread, ESPECIALLY if it's about quacking ducks (of course, it's not.)

So, not only did you waste your time by reading this thread, you knocked off a couple more minutes of your life by taking more time to write about everything else you'd rather be doing. Sweet.

Then read the Nudie thread.

Problem solved.

Oh, except for the problem of your need for external validation of your lame teenage opinion.

trying to channel my inner Roy6, just like ADH. close enough to halloween.

east west musical instruments co

aa

wh 660

freshly shined indy

DSC_0061.jpg

lazier fit

polo pull

aa

wh 660

indy

DSC_0062.jpg

Your avatar, username and openminded approach to subcultures, that differ from yours, must make you the smartest and most enjoyable person to hang out. Thank god there's the internet to make sure, everbody rejoices on your brilliant opinions.

If the world could be rid of all the irretrievably stupid people like our friend blackfuture, gas prices would go down. It just really bugs me that jerkoffs like this are here, contributing nothing, while using up all of our precious resources.

irretrievably stupid

NOICE 67890

Your avatar, username and openminded approach to subcultures, that differ from yours, must make you the smartest and most enjoyable person to hang out. Thank god there's the internet to make sure, everbody rejoices on your brilliant opinions.

no idea what you're trying to say either. but thanks for the red bar, superdenim bros! pretty sure this makes me an instant "in" for supertrash.

no idea what you're trying to say either. but thanks for the red bar, superdenim bros! pretty sure this makes me an instant "in" for supertrash.

I'm not really understanding...if the subject matters don't interest you, why don't you go do something productive in real life instead? Come back if & when your passion for the hobby grows and you have more to contribute.

Again, not sure why you felt the need to make that post a couple of pages back. If you think it sucks, don't read it, and good luck finding a better English-language community resource to do with denim/leather goods. No need to victimize yourself either, you pretty much set off the fireworks by yourself.

I'm not really understanding...if the subject matters don't interest you, why don't you go do something productive in real life instead? Come back if & when your passion for the hobby grows and you have more to contribute.

Again, not sure why you felt the need to make that post a couple of pages back. If you think it sucks, don't read it, and good luck finding a better English-language community resource to do with denim/leather goods. No need to victimize yourself either, you pretty much set off the fireworks by yourself.

I made that post because I had noticed that this thread has transformed from relevant to shitposting over the years (also, because I was bored.)

This used to be a thread where people posted pictures of what they were wearing for the day with a focus on denim; now, it's the superdenim bros posting pages upon pages of shittalking (and shit fits) to bash some guy for posting shit fits. A revolving thread of shit.

• sufu1 unpinned this topic