What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

gotta agree with setterman..it looks kinda off and bad fitting. Like my dad's jeans ;) But I couldn't put it in words like setterman did.

Maybe some Warehouse 800 (IMO high rise, setterman will disagree ;) )

Actually, the WH800 is exactly the model I thought of for him. Great, standard jean. My pair is a size too big, but if I had the proper size they'd still be a good medium to high rise.

reminds me of your old avatar, but a tad more friendly. For real rudeness take away one finger and replace the coffe mug by a beercan. Would rep you if I could (maybe)

sorry Max, but that sign is REAL rudeness. compared to the chavvy middlefinger, which our friend Alexx loves so much, its way cooler and suits me better. Beercan? thats coming from you, amazes me. Anyway, a mug of coffee is all i need at work, i dont drink on the job.

@ bennnnny

I get my heats @ internet

Amazon.de

Planetsports.de

Kickz.com

Ect

:-)

@ roy6

Homo?

I smash your bones!

Wixxer!

Why isn't he banned for now? This is one of the hardest insults i've ever came across in Superdenim. It hasn't got anything to do with Iron Heart, right?

what's a 7 inch shaft? my filthy mind again. .

they are 8181's. i think i asked you about them awhile back. went into the store and really had no idea what to get. tried them on and they fit perfect. and cheaper than the Yuk's. :( it makes no sense spending a buttwad o cash on something that is just gonna get it's ass kicked at work.

A 7" shaft is a shaft which measures 7" long, difficult one, i understand.

I was on a sugar low at the store yesterday, too much coffee, no time to eat. Stefan, our new temporary help, tipped over our shelf with the Chukka line up, 2 minutes later he felt of the shelf ladder which caused big laughing in the store, not to speak of my ironic comment. a minute later i crashed over our our shoebench and got a funny comment back. customers in the store were laughing in tears, the window outside was crowded with people smiling. next time we will ask for admission at the door. it was fun!

Yeah they looked like 8181s. I got the same pair! Love them to death.

And sorry almostnice, I meant tv's pair :P, however I do really like your pair. I think my next pair of RWs has to be a pair of the chukkas.

nevermind, i always love to spread information, inquired or not ;)

• sufu1 unpinned this topic