What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

sorry,TV,i am not in the mood for irony.have to manage a bad hangover from a fantastic,but rough night out.

it all started in the store yesterday.Stefan,our new co-worker and me had some whisky with a regular customer,when two old friends,which i havent seen for 20 years,came through the door.we had to celebrate it with more whisky,it was closing time anyway.turns out they are into raw deinim/vintage/military/work or whatever wear.

one of them is heavily into military/flight jackets.he owns 31 jackets,most of them originals.i just found an original M422 in my size online and he told me that jacket is in unbelievable good condition...

anyway,we moved on to a bar,with Stefan and his girlfriend now,spending the next 4 hours talking shop and more drinking.at 23.00 it was about time to get home and on the way i met another drinking friend so we had some.an hour later his bad mooded wife turned up and dragged him home.

a second later a student from Bosnia sat beside me so we had some more.turns out it was the last day from a Euro trip and his train was leaving at 3.00.at 2.30 we staggered out of the SPACE BAR and he was very helpful unlocking my bike cause i failed several attempts.

its just one km to my place,but in my condition i found it unlogical to push the bike home.from what i can remember i felt off numerous times,got attacked by a parked car and a thorn hedge.the gravity wasnt my friend last night...

coming back to the M422,i just ordered it.it wasnt cheap,but thats what credit cards are for,right?

supercoolstorybrot.png

• sufu1 unpinned this topic